Question about Maytag MMV4205 Microwave Oven
Model MH6600X-0 June 1990
Jim here. In cabinet above microwave, locate 2 mounting bolts.
Place a box on the stove top to support the microwave once the mounting bolts are removed (you may wish to cover the box with a thick towel or small throw rug).
1. Unplug microwave.
2. Remove both mounting bolts from top of microwave (they secure it to the overhead cabinet).
3. With microwave front angled down onto box, pull some of power cord out of hole (to provide some moving space).
4. With microwave hand supported, remove box from stove top (a second set of hands would be helpful here).
5. HARD PART- detach top of microwave back from wall mounting plate by placing a hand under the bottom rear of the microwave and pushing up. (Wall mounting plate is screwed into the wall behind the microwave and provides both top and bottom support to the back of the microwave.)
6. Lower front of microwave until you can see about a 1-inch clearance between the top-rear of the microwave and the cabinet above it.
7. Firmly lift the microwave straight up and then bring forward. It should be free of the wall mounting plate.
Posted on Sep 30, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 30, 2017 | Whirlpool Microwave Ovens
Jan 28, 2013 | Whirlpool WMH2175XVQ Microwave Oven
Mar 16, 2017 | Whirlpool Microwave Ovens
Apr 21, 2011 | Whirlpool MH2155XP Microwave Oven
Dec 03, 2010 | Whirlpool 1.6 Cu. Ft. Over-the-Range...
Aug 18, 2010 | Whirlpool GH7145XF Microwave Oven
Jan 14, 2010 | Whirlpool MH3185XPS Microwave Oven
Nov 02, 2009 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Jun 09, 2009 | Whirlpool Microwave Ovens
542 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: