Your battery needs to be changed. (Or you need to buy a new copy.) Changing the battery may be dangerous to your game and will certainly delete whatever saved files you had but if you are successful you can save again and won't have this problem until the new battery dies. Mind the direction of the battery when you replace it as well as the battery type. (As it may change from game to game/country to country.)
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Remove any disk and close the disk tray. Turn off your system and let it sit for a few seconds before turning it back on. Select the "Language" option from the main menu to open the language menu.
Move the cursor up using the directional pad on your controller until you get to "Language Select." Push the X button repeatedly until it lists "ENGLISH." This changes the audio settings from English to Spanish.
Scroll down to the "Subtitles" option in the language menu and change this setting to Spanish as well. The subtitles will appear in ENGLISH at the bottom of the screen every time a character in the game speaks. If you wish, you can skip this step and rely only on the audio settings.
Press the Circle button on your controller to move back to the main menu, which will save the settings. Select the correct time and date setting for your time zone, if the system asks you to do so. Push the Circle button again to access the main menu.
Place a PS2 game into your console and let the game load. You should now have ENGLISH, settings on your PS2, including subtitles.
you have to do it from the hand set, go into menu, using the arrows scroll down to date and time , use the arrows to select date , then hit select do the same for the time, then when the am option flashes use arrows then select , then its done , hope this helps
Hold disc by the edges without touching the surface with
your fingers. Clean the disc with a soft cloth, lightly wiping from the center
outwards. Do not use solvents or chemicals to clean the disc. Examine the disc
for any visible signs of damage.
Verify whether the Xbox console clock is set correctly.
Turn on the Xbox console without a disc in the drive.
Press the directional pad up or down to select Main Menu, and then press A.
Press the directional pad up or down to select Settings, and then press A.
Press the directional pad up or down to select Clock, and then press A.
You can see the date and time from this screen. Correct the date and time as neccessary.
Try to play the game again. If this does not work, you can
try to clear the game cache on the Xbox hard disk. If you have a Xbox Memory Unit
available, copy the game cache for this game from the Xbox hard
disk to a memory unit:
Insert a memory unit into a controller connected to your
Open the disc tray and remove any disc, if
Close the disc tray and re-start your Xbox console.
Select Memory from the main Xbox Dashboard, and then press the A button.
Select Xbox Hard Disk, and then press the A button.
Locate and select the game you want to back up in the list of games.
Select the appropriate
save game icon. The Save game icons are located to the right of the game icon. Each
save game is identified with a name, date, time, and size.
Press the A button to display the Copy/Delete menu for the save game.
Note: If Copy is not available, you have not chosen a save game
Select Save, and then press the A button.
Press the A button again to save to the appropriate memory unit.
As soon as the copy is complete, press the B button to return to the list of
Repeat these steps as needed to back up your other saved
games for this game.
you do not have a memory unit, deleting the game cache removes your
progress in the game, high scores, and other information. To find the
game cache, follow these steps:
Open the disc tray and remove the any disk, if
Close the disc tray and re-start your Xbox console.
Select the Memory option from the Dashboard.
Select the Xbox Hard Disk.
Locate and select the game in the list of games.
Select the large game icon to the left of the list and
press the A button.
Press the Abutton again to delete the game cache file. Note: Delete should be the
only available option. If Copy is available, you have chosen a game save file
and not the game cache file. Press the B button to return to the list, and then select the
Select Yes to permanently delete the game cache, and then press the A button.
Confirm that the icon is no longer listed, and then re-start your
Insert the game disc, and then either load your latest saved game
from the memory unit, or play the game from the beginning.
Is it the game or the game cube that is doing that. If it is the game then it is probably scratched. Try using toothpaste to clean. If it is the game cube that is broken then open it up and see if anything looks broken
Manual Clock Set
1 Press MENU to display the MAIN menu.
2 Use up/down arrors to choose the CLOCK menu.
Press ENTER and the CLOCK menu will appear.
3 Use left/right arrors to choose the MONTH option.
4 Use down arrow to choose the DAY option.
Use L/R arrors to choose the date.
The day of the week will display automatically.
5 Use down arrorto choose the YEAR option.
Use L/R arrow to choose the year.
6 Use down arrorto choose the TIME option.
Use L/R arrowto choose the time.
Press and hold L or R arrowto advance the clock
7 Use down arrow to choose the DAYLIGHT SAVINGS
Use Lor R arrowto choose AUTO, ON, or OFF.
If you choose AUTO, the VCR sets the clock using the
DST information broadcast in the signal (channel). If you choose ON, the VCR adjusts the clock for Daylight Saving Time automatically.
The game should, of course, overwrite existing saves without problem (even if second hand)
You are not prompted to save when you quit (since there really isn't a quit or even a return to menu)
While the game does have a few set save points, the best way to save (which can be done at any time) is to use the Save option in the trunk (some players forget about this)
If you save into a save slot doing this and it's not there when you next restart the game, then something is wrong
It should also be noted that some (if not many) of the "second hand" copies purchased on eBay are actually pirated copies that have caused problems for players (including stopping with blacked out screens during the game)
If you are confident that saving just isn't working and you're unable to return the game for replacement or refund, one drastic course of action may be to corrupt the save (by quickly turning off the DS while it saves), thus causing the game to say the save is corrupted and make a new save file ... naturally, this should only be done as a last resort
ARE YOU PEOPLE STUPID!? incompetance surrounds us
Well, I have had to delete a game before. Stay at the screan with DIALGA on it. Press the combination then go into "New Game". KK? It works, I have done it.
I found it on the manual, it was in programming section!
NOTE: Time set on handset will be transferred to the base unit automatically.
1. Make sure your phone is OFF (not in talk mode).
2. Press the menu button to go to the main menu and use cid/vol (3or4) button to scroll to Date/Time.
3. Press menu button to enter the menu. Year 2006 shows in the display.
4. Use the touch-tone pad to enter the last two digits of the current year (range: 00 to 99).
5. Press menu button to save the year setting and proceed to date setting.
6. Date 01/01 shows in the display. Use the touch-tone pad to enter two digits for current month and day respectively.
7. Press menu button to save the month/date setting and proceed to time setting.
8. Time 12:01p shows in the display. Use the touch-tone pad to enter four digits for current time and use cid/vol (3or4) button to toggle between "p" (pm) and "a" (am).
9. Press menu button to save the setting. Saved shows in the display.
NOTE: If you subscribe to Caller ID service, the current date/time is set automatically when you receive your first CID record and will override manually set date/time.
Log in problems here are some suggestions you should check/try if you haven't already.
1. The date on your computer needs to be set properly -- double click the clock verify that the time and date are set. 2. If your password information is not saved, verify that you are typing it in with the correct case (uppercase or lowercase). 3. Change your password to something smaller (under 10-12 characters), then try signing in again. 4. If you use a firewall (like ZoneAlarm, Norton Internet Security,WindowsFirewall etc. ), it's possible that Messenger doesn't have the correct rights to access the Internet, especially since you upgraded. You may need to re/add Messenger to the allowed list of programs in your firewall if this is the case. 5. If you disabled your firewall in the past, it still may be blocking Messenger -- try restarting it and see if that helps the situation. You also might try uninstalling an installed firewall, to verify that it isn't causing a problem (even if it is disabled). 6. Clear your IE cache and cookies -- open Internet Explorer, click the Tools menu, then Internet Options, then click the Delete Files button, and when that's complete click the Delete Cookies button. 7. Check your IE Security settings -- open Internet Explorer, click the Tools menu, then Internet Options, then Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section, and verify that "Check for server certificate revocation" is unchecked. Also verify that 'Use SSL 2.0' and Use SSL 3.0' is checked, then click OK. I recommend using 8.1 http://download.yahoo.com/dl/msgr8/us/ym...
You need to remove version 9,or present version, 1st to get another version to work. To remove Messenger version Use Unwise located middle of page of Messenger Folder.Make sure Automatic is checked! then continue to uninstall..Or use control panel ,Vista-program features or XP-add/remove this is the 2nd best way. If you just delete the Yahoo file to remove messenger,you will also lose the shared file that contains things needed on other Yahoo sites. Your contacts are stored online But if you want to save your old messages archives,they are saved on your PC in the messenger file you are about to delete.Go here and copy them to a new folder
Start>my computer>c:drive>program files>yahoo>messenger>profiles>(your ID)>archive>messages