Question about GE 25952EE1 Cordless Phone
1. Make sure the answering system is ON.
2. Press fash/answerer/call waiting button on the handset to enter answerer remote
3. Press key  to enter Time/Day set menu on handset.
4. To set Hour, key in -.
5. To set Minutes, key in -.
6. To set AM/PM, press the CALLER ID-VOLUME (5or6) button.
7. Press #PAUSE/ringer button to confrm the setting.
Posted on Oct 06, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 31, 2010 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Mar 23, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Mar 06, 2009 | GE 25952EE1 Cordless Phone
Sep 12, 2008 | GE 25952 Cordless Phone
Sep 12, 2008 | Lands Phones
Sep 02, 2008 | GE 26998GE1 Cordless Phone
Mar 02, 2008 | Lands Phones
Aug 21, 2007 | GE 25932 Cordless Phone
366 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: