Question about Bosch Dishwashers
BoschSHE45M Odor? What can I do
Make sure there are no leaks from the machine. look behind it and check the water inlet hose and connectors for any damage. Also look under the machine for any water as this may indicate a leak from the internal hose and pipe work and / or water pump. Also check that the outlet hose is completely clear of debris and soap scum build up and check that the filter is clean. Do this on a regular basis.
To keep the machine clean of waste build up and to keep any bad odours away
1. Remove all items from the washer.
2. Add 1/4 cup (60 mL) of liquid chlorine bleach to tthe machine. DO NOT use more than 1/4 cup (160mL) of bleach per cycle as this will lead to product damage.
3. Close the washer door and dispenser drawer.
4. Select the Clean Washer cycle or a full wash cotton 104 F wash (40 C) if you have one or use a 60C wash. DO NOT use any higher temperature as this will cause unnecessary fumes
5. Press Start and allow cycle to complete.
6. After the cycle is complete, leave the door open slightly to allow ventilation and drying of the washer interior.
7. Repeat the cleaning procedure as necessary.
Posted on Sep 30, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 28, 2012 | Bosch Dishwashers
Feb 28, 2010 | Dishwashers
Sep 07, 2009 | Dishwashers
Jun 14, 2008 | Bosch Evolution 500 SHE45M06UC Built-in...
Feb 01, 2008 | Bosch 24 in. SHU66C02 / SHU66C06 Built-in...
Sep 20, 2017 | Bosch Dishwashers
212 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!