Question about Sport & Outdoor - Others

2 Answers

I have a thermos intak water bottle. The plastic stopper that fits in the hole in the cover to prevent liquid from coming out fell out and is lost. How can I get a replacement? thank you

Posted by on


2 Answers

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.

  • Expert
  • 85 Answers

If you contact thermos directly they will sell/ship one to you, 1-800-831-9242 is their customer service #

Posted on Oct 03, 2009

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert that has over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer

Thermos has a bad product! The stoppers come out very easily. I bought 3 and 2 fell out almost immediately. At the number listed, they charge $3 shipping plus $1 per set of gaskets. That's another $4 for a water bottle. They are only available through them. Bad business.

Posted on Aug 24, 2010

  • ktpmiller Jul 14, 2011

    Our stoppers came out easily as well, my husband super glued them back in and it has worked very nicely. Not one stopper has come out over the year we have had our bottles.
    Love the bottles since the mouth piece is covered and the mouth piece is easy to drink from!



1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

3 Answers


Hi Juan
Unfortunately we can't see what you can see. The problem must be right in front of you but you are missing it. Eg Parts / Seals in backwards.
If you can't figure it out and it's that urgent then call a plumber.
Good Luck

Nov 02, 2014 | Home

1 Answer

When flushingtoilet water backs up inshower

You can try this, get a bottle of liquid plumber industrial or pro, and pour the entire bottle into the pipe in the toilet, when you remove the toilet cover you see a pipe that has a water line in it from the fill valve, if you can't pour the liquid into this pipe, then turn off the water to the toilet, flush it and hold the handle until all the water has emptied out.

Now while holding the handle, pour the bottle into the hole where the stopper is open, the hole where the water goes down.

Wait a hour, then take a bucket of hot water and fill the toilet water tank, flush it, do this again.

Now turn the water back on and flush. If the shower still over flows, you will need a plumber to come and snake the main line from the toilet down until the clog is cleared.

Unless he finds a close access near the toilet if this is on the first floor and he can do it from the basement.

Apr 13, 2013 | Motorcycles

1 Answer

Need stopper for uno-vac thermos

Sure, click here Amazon com stanley stopper and chose which one fits. (p.s. take a look on seller reviews). I hope this was helpful. cheers

Nov 22, 2012 | Thermos Stainless Steel Bottle with...

1 Answer

A small part of my Braun type 4085 coffee maker has fallen out and I don't know where it is from. It is a little round rubber ball with a stem out one end and a half of a circle on the other end. It...

The rubber ball is the stopper at the small opening under the funnel. When the pot is removed from the unit, the stopper closes to keep liquid from dripping on the warmer surface below. Try snapping it back into place so that the pin is facing towards the front of the machine. It may need glue.

Dec 24, 2010 | Braun Aromaster KF 400 Coffee Maker

4 Answers

I have water leaking on the passenger floor board when it rains and I can't find were it's coming from.

Check the seal around your interior air filter. The seal can come off at one corner and allow water to run down the firewall and into the passenger side.

Apr 02, 2010 | 2002 Chevrolet Impala

3 Answers

I have a leak in my windshield washer resevoir.

if you can see the hole they have epoxies that can repair the leak. some come with a fiberglass tape that you put into the epoxy to give it strength. check with your local auto parts store.

Nov 09, 2009 | 1999 Pontiac Sunfire

6 Answers

Thermos Vacuum Bottle Stopper No. 781

You can get replacement stoppers for the 781 by using the 750

This is currently available on Ebay and he ships worldwide


Jul 29, 2009 | Sport & Outdoor - Others

1 Answer

I need a replacement stopper for my thermos s/s

Hi I did a search and found your flask supplier and also found that yours has a 5 year warranty, so here is where you can get help to replace your stopper, if you go to this site you can contact thermos direct
if your in the uk simply go to and go to the support or contact page, if they cant directly replace it although no reason why they shouldnt, they will be able to tell you where you can get one, hope this helps

Jul 27, 2009 | Thermos Stainless Steel Bottle with...

2 Answers

Foreign object in soap dispenser

Unplug machine from power, do not restart it until you get the plastic cap, as you can cause more damage.
Try first using a long stick to reach the object at the end of the drawer, inside the hose, be careful not to hole the hose or brak other parts inside the drawer.
If it does not come out this way, I am afraid you will need to take apart the back , and probably also the top panel.
You need to access the hose starting from the detergent drawer and ending into the pump, once the hose is lose on both sides you blow compressed air inside the hose.
If you do not start the machine the pump cannot be damaged.
If you start the washing machine with the object inside, in the best case it will malfunction because hose is obstructed. In worst case you burn the pump as the hose get obstructed.

If machine is less than one year old this maintainance can be covered with guaranty,

If you need to call in a repairman you can use the number listed at the end of the user manual.


Aug 31, 2008 | Frigidaire ATF6000ES Front Load Washer

2 Answers

Thermos bottle leaks

I didn't have a tv problem I bought a new Stanley Thermos bottle but it leaks out of the top. The stopper doesn' t keep it from leaking.

Jul 03, 2008 | Televison & Video

Not finding what you are looking for?
Sport & Outdoor - Others Logo

Related Topics:

4,313 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Sport & Outdoor - Others Experts


Level 3 Expert

79865 Answers

Bill Eager

Level 3 Expert

433 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

17173 Answers

Are you a Sport and Outdoor - Other Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides