- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Some times things just happen, click on start ,printer and devices , right click on printer image, click on trouble shooter and follow instructions, if the worst happens a uninstall and reinstall should fix it.
To change the language
1 press the utility/counter button
2 touch user setting the top left button on the touchscreen
3 touch users choice the left button on the touchscreen
4 under the tab 1/6 the second button on the touchscreen is langauge selection touch this button and you can change the language
if you have recently changed the nv ram and this is what caused the language to change on the machine then post a follow up and i will post the instructions to change the language for this it is a different procedure.
Uninstall the printer and scanner software, disconnect the printer from the computer, then reboot your machine.
Once rebooted, insert the installation disc and follow the instructions (Make sure you choose the english language installation). Hopefully, when installation is complete, everything should be in english.
If not, go to brother.com and download the english installation for your printer, then follow the instructions above.Still having Problem Then follow Us For: Brother Printer Support
It is somewhat complicated if you cannot read the display as you go. I will be helpful to make sure you press the buttons in the solution below exactly as instructed. Hopefully, you can find your way back to English (or language of your choice):
1) With power on, Press <Menu> 2) Press [>] to select "Maintenance/Settings" - the icon has a pic of a wrench or tools of some sort 3) Press <OK> 4) Press [>] once to select "Device Settings" 5) Press <OK> 6) Press "Down arrow" 3 times to select "Language selection" 7) Press <OK> 8) Press "Down arrow" until English (or language of your choice) is highlighted 9) Press <OK> 10) Press <Stop/Reset> three times to return to main menu screen.
Your display should now be in English, or the language of your choice.
1. First of all, you must completely uninstall your current driver (with foreign language). 2. Download Epson R290 English Language Driver from here : http://www.epson.com.sg/epson/drivers/driver_download.htm?dc=1&mode=3&mfalse&catid=1&pid=1259 3. Unplug your printer USB Cable from your PC 4. Run : Setup.exe 5. Follow the instruction, and thats it. You've English Language now :)
if your computer is in a foreign language - and you cannot understand the prompts. try the following.
1 press the setup button
2 press the right arrow key once
3 press the down arrow key twice
4 press the right arrow key twice
that should put you on the languages, scroll through the options until you find English (or your preferred language) and press the right arrow key twice once more - that should reset the language for you