Press ok button ..>> TAM
press down botton three times ..>> REGISTER
PRESS OK button .....>>PIN CODE
ENTER THE PIN CODE (0000)
press and hold the page button on the base unit
green light will light up
if this is successful the lcd will show >>SUCCESS
FAILED it will show>>BS SEARCH
If Failed just repeat a few times and it sould work...........
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Check for dialing tone by pressing 'Talk On' phone button. If no tone, check cord at base station and the phone socket is correctly plugged in at both ends using the original cord supplied. If still no dial tone, check the phone at another phone connection to establish if either the phone or the line is faulty. Address for Binatone support at this link: http://binatoneglobal.com/support/
Instructions if you need to register handsets to the base:
You can register additional handsets to have up to five handsets per base unit, with each handset's number (1 to 5) shown on its display.
1. Press and hold <PAGE> on the base station for more than five seconds to put the base station into registration mode. (Note: there is no feedback to know it is in reg mode.) It will stay in registration mode for about 1 minute. So complete following sequence within this time. (It helps if handset is kept very near to the base during this).
2. Press <MENU> and <UP/DOWN> on the handset to select REGISTRATION.
3. Press <OK> and you are requested to enter the 4-digit system PIN.
4. Enter the 4-digit system PIN.
5. Press <OK> to confirm, and the display will show SEARCHING. If the handset registration is successful, you will hear a confirmation tone and the <antenna icon> will stop flashing. This may take a short while. The handset will automatically be allocated the next available handset number. This handset number is shown in the handset display in standby mode. If thehandset registration is unsuccessful, the <antenna icon> will still flash and the display will return to ' REGISTER', so you will need to repeat registration process.
Which do you have? With some there is a button on the base unit showing either 'play' or a triangle pointing right sometimes the triangle has a vertical line to the left, sometimes it has a square to the right. On some telephones press menu, up arrow to TAM or Answer Machine, press OK twice. I can help but I'd need to know which phone. This can be found from underneath the base station. If you need to speak to someone to help you call the Binatone Helpline on 0845 345 9677.
There is no link between your cordless set and the base station, hence the message.
I would do what SpencerR stated, try to re-establish the connection via the base station to accept the handsets again.
Have the cordless sets worked before?
It may just have a hick up, I would un-plug the base station and leave it un-plugged... now get all the cordless sets, and take out the batteries in the cordless set. Wait for about 15 seconds for all the power to drain out of the sets, and re-install the batteries.
Once all the cordless sets are back up and working, plug in the base station and wait for about 1 minute.
This forces the base station to re-establish and link to the cordless sets.
hello there i think this is because you need to register the second handset with the base here are the instructions
Registration links the base to a cordless handset. Once a handset is
registered it can use the base’s phone connection. A cordless handset will
not operate until it is registered to the base. During the registration
process, keep the handset near the base.
1. Press the flash/program button on the base until LINK HANDSET shows
in the display. 2NO is the default setting.
2. Press the 1 number key or press the MESSAGES/CID (or) button
on the base to scroll to 1YES.
3. Press flash/program to confirm handset is linked to the base. WAITING
HANDSET REGISTRATION shows in the display.
4. Press the flash/program button on the handset until LINK BASE? shows
in the display. 2NO is the default setting.
5. Press 1 on the handset keypad or cid/vol (or) button on the
handset to scroll to 1YES.confirmation tone when the handset is successfully linked to the base.
6. Press flash/program on the handset again to confirm. You will hear a long
please leave rating if you find this usefull hope this helps thanx for using fixya!!
The hand sets probably need to go through the 'registration' process with the base station. Look up the steps on how to do this in your manual.
One thing that the manual sometimes does not highlight clearly is that first you need to press and hold down a button on the main base station for a while until it beeps. Then you can go through the menu on the hand set to complete the registration process.