Question about Toys
I found a solution to a "Ox Yoke Puzzle. I am not sure if this was what you wanted or not. I couldn't find anything just labeled Yoke Puzzle. It would have helped more if there was more information. Here is that solution....
1. pull the center loop down a couple of inches
2. move right ring/ball through the hoop you made from the center string, and let go of the ball so it is behind the loop.
3. take the entire loop and push it through the center hole and pull all turns through.
4. feed ring through two loops on back side of yoke.
5. pull entire center loop back through the center hole.
6. straighten all loops, and right string will be on the left loop.
*. to return, reverse steps!
i hoped this worked for you!
Posted on Sep 30, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 03, 2011 | Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System Flight...
Mar 26, 2010 | Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System Flight...
Oct 30, 2009 | 2005 Chevrolet Avalanche
May 13, 2009 | Hobart H600 Stand Mixer
May 11, 2009 | Nintendo Professor Layton & the Curious...
Apr 21, 2009 | Nintendo Professor Layton & the Curious...
Mar 10, 2009 | Nintendo Professor Layton & the Curious...
Apr 01, 2008 | RCA HD52W59 HDTV Projection Television
Oct 22, 2017 | Disney Toys
1,695 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!