Question about InFocus LP70+ Multimedia Projector
Infocus LP70+ projector started shutting down at random times. Then it wouldn't turn on, or for only a short period of time. Now it won't turn the bulb on, but it gets warm. Is it the bulb, power source, or other?
There is a problem with the zero volt ground reference level. if you're good at soldering, try this:
1. Locate cap C105 on the power supply and then turn the board over to the solder side.
2. From the solder side, locate C105, pin 2.
3. Using Lead-free solder only, solder the 60mm length
of wire to C105, pin 2.
4. Fold the cable over the edge of the power supply and secure into place using RTV45, Loctite Tak Pak Instant Adhesive, or suitable substitute.
Connection to Main Controller ECA
1. Using Lead-free solder only, solder the 30mm length of cable assembly to C900, pin 1.
2. Fold the cable over the edge of the main controller ECA between the two connectors as shown then secure
into place using Loctite Tak Pak Instant Adhesive.
if this seems like too much, you can send it in to an infocus authorized service center. try AV Solutions ( www.avsolutionsny.com ). they're really good.
Posted on Oct 21, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
clean the dust out of it with canned air. the dust keeps in the heat that the projector is trying to expell. it also shortens the life of the lamp.
Posted on Dec 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 22, 2011 | InFocus LP70+ Multimedia Projector
Apr 27, 2011 | InFocus LP70+ Multimedia Projector
Nov 14, 2009 | InFocus LP70+ Multimedia Projector
Nov 12, 2009 | InFocus LP 70 Multimedia Projector
Sep 17, 2009 | InFocus LP70+ Multimedia Projector
Mar 22, 2008 | InFocus LP70+ Multimedia Projector
Jul 18, 2007 | InFocus LP70+ Multimedia Projector
Aug 25, 2014 | InFocus LP70+ Multimedia Projector
427 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 2 Expert