Question about Broderbund PrintMaster Gold 16 for PC
When I tried to print already saved labels, I received this error....IDAPI Error #2C01 "Network Initialization Failed." I clicked OK and the labels printed anyway. However, I trying to create a new label and it won't allow me past choosing which size Avery Label. Therefore, I can't create any new labels.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
What software are you using? I use Microsoft Word to print my Avery labels, and quite often have to tweak their templates by simply adjusting my margins on the page. I do a 'select all' and then add one tenth of an inch at a time until the proof sheet looks just right. If the labels are a bit off, you can also adjust the pitch in the label options dialoge.
Posted on Dec 18, 2007
I should know not what you use to convert PDF him ..... for suggestions of my own you should use a nitro PDF .... I use it more easily then been integrated into the Office Word and power point
Posted on Jun 02, 2010
Install The Print Shop's special fonts when running the automated installation process to ensure all toolbars and documents appear correctly in the software. If you bypassed this option and wish to install it later, click your Windows Start menu and select "Control Panel." Open the fonts control panel. Click "File" in the top menu bar and select "Install New Font." A dialog box will open. Navigate to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Broderbund\Core Fonts and press "OK."
Adjust your computer's hardware acceleration feature if the Print Shop's layouts or fonts appear distorted or overlap each other. Quit the program. Right-click your Windows desktop and choose "Display Properties" from the pop-up menu. Click "Settings" and press "Advanced." Push "Troubleshoot." Slide the adjustment bar for hardware acceleration one notch to the left. Close the window and resume use of The Print Shop 20. If the program's layout still appears jumbled, repeat this step and slide the bar one more notch to the left, repeating until the layouts no longer appear jumbled.
Posted on Dec 11, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 22, 2014 | HP Photosmart D7160 InkJet Printer
Jul 19, 2012 | Wasp Technologies Inventory Control...
Press and hold the "left arrow" key.
Press the "Setup" key and release both keys.
Display should say "Enter Special Key Combo"
Press and release the "OK" button
1. Press and release the right arrow button until the display says "System Configuration Menu".
2. Press and release the "OK" button.
3. Display should say "Hardware failure status". If not there already, Arrow Key over to "Hardware failure status",
4. Press and release the "OK" button.
5. Display should say "Hardware failure status: Clear. Press OK to clear".
6. Press and release the "OK" Button. Message changes to "Hardware failure status Cleared. Press Cancel to continue".
7. Press and release the "CANCEL" button as many times as necessary, so that, either the "Welcome to Photosmart Express" screen appears, or, the "Ink System Failure" screen appears. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO PRINT AT THIS STAGE.
8. Using the Power Button, turn the unit OFF and unplug the power cable from back of the printer and wall outlet.
9. Wait 30 seconds for the power to get discharged and then plug the power cable into the wall outlet first and then into the back of the printer
10. Turn the unit on. The printer may display message "USE POWER BUTTON TO SHUTDOWN THE PRINTER" followed by "PRESS OK TO CONTINUE". Press OK.
11. If the printer has already initialized, then go to the next step. If not, the printer will start the "ONE TIME INK INITIALIZATION PROCESS". Allow this process to complete and do not interrupt. Once the initialization process is complete, the printer will print out a Diagnostic Page.
12. To verify printer functionality print a SELF TEST PAGE. If SELF TEST prints, then printer is ready for use.
NOTE: If the error is still there, or reoccurs replace the unit.
Aug 23, 2011 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 28, 2011 | Epson DFX-9000 Matrix Printer
Jul 23, 2010 | Epson DFX-9000 Matrix Printer
Apr 22, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
I have seen your message stating that "Initialization failed - Unable to acquire TWAIN-compliant device" error is received when trying to connect USB-Parallel type to your Laptop.
Well, Printer Panasonic UF4100, recommends to use only " Printer/Scanner Interface as Bi-directional Parallel (IEEE1284) " means you need to use Parallel cable to connect Printer to the Computer/Notebook. You may receive some communication error messages if you are using a "PORT REPLICATOR CABLE"( USB TO PARALLEL connector). The error message that you have received is related to the communication error. Futher, if you use same USB- Parallel cable for long time the Printer Hardware functionality might go bad, since Printer memory gets confused and will not read or detect the Cable , since it is not a cable to use mentioned by Panasonic Manufacturer.
Let me tell you, general functionality of Printer like Printing would work even if you use USB-Parallel cable. But it is not a case with Scanner and Fax functionality.
Hence, I recommend you to use only Parallel cable to connect your Printer to the Laptops.
I hope that this will resolve the issue for you.
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further assistance.
Oct 17, 2007 | BafoTech BAFO BF-1284 Parallel Adapter
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: