Question about Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I have tried all the fixes mentioned earlier ( blew out with compressed air, unplug let sit and try again etc) but still showing this error.
Canon MP140, MP150, MP160, MP180, MP210, MP220, MP460, MP470, MP510, MP520
1. We Switch off the printer (the button, rather then from wall-plug).
2. We Press and hold Resume .
3. We Press Power .
4. Holding Power , release and once again two times press Resume , then release simultaneously all buttons.
5. After indicator поморгает, fall into service mode.
6. Four times press the button Resume , under each striking Resume indicators are switched: green-orange. Once press the button Power for acknowledgement of the selected action (the unset of the counter абсорбера). The Button Resume enter подфункцию:
- 0 strikings unset main counter in 0%, or
- 1 striking unset additional (platen) of the counter in 0%, or
- 2 strikings installation both counter on 0%.
7. We Press Power (is executed service-function, chosen striking Resume )
8. Once again Power - is switched off.
Posted on Sep 30, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 27, 2008 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 06, 2015 | Canon PIXMA MP287 ALL-IN-ONE INKJET...
Nov 16, 2013 | Canon MP250
May 09, 2012 | Canon P150 Portable Scanner
Apr 21, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Sep 10, 2017 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 06, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 01, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 16, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
274 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: