Question about Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I have tried all the fixes mentioned earlier ( blew out with compressed air, unplug let sit and try again etc) but still showing this error.
Canon MP140, MP150, MP160, MP180, MP210, MP220, MP460, MP470, MP510, MP520
1. We Switch off the printer (the button, rather then from wall-plug).
2. We Press and hold Resume .
3. We Press Power .
4. Holding Power , release and once again two times press Resume , then release simultaneously all buttons.
5. After indicator поморгает, fall into service mode.
6. Four times press the button Resume , under each striking Resume indicators are switched: green-orange. Once press the button Power for acknowledgement of the selected action (the unset of the counter абсорбера). The Button Resume enter подфункцию:
- 0 strikings unset main counter in 0%, or
- 1 striking unset additional (platen) of the counter in 0%, or
- 2 strikings installation both counter on 0%.
7. We Press Power (is executed service-function, chosen striking Resume )
8. Once again Power - is switched off.
Posted on Sep 30, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 27, 2008 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 06, 2015 | Canon PIXMA MP287 ALL-IN-ONE INKJET...
Nov 16, 2013 | Canon MP250
May 09, 2012 | Canon P150 Portable Scanner
Aug 09, 2009 | Kidde 1275 Hardwire Smoke Alarm with Hush...
Apr 21, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Aug 06, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 01, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 16, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
270 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: