Question about GE WSXH208A Front Load Washer
Make sure there are no leaks from the machine. look behind it and check the water inlet hose and connectors for any damage. Also look under the machine for any water as this may indicate a leak from the internal hose and pipe work and / or water pump. Also check that the outlet hose is completely clear of debris and soap scum build up and check that the filter is clean.
To keep the machine clean of waste build up and to keep any bad odours away
1. Remove all items from the washer.
2. Open the dispenser drawer and 2/3 cup (160 mL) of liquid chlorine bleach to the bleach compartment. DO NOT use more than 2/3 cup (160mL) of bleach per cycle as this will lead to product damage.
3. Close the washer door and dispenser drawer.
4. Select the Clean Washer cycle or a full wash cotton 104 F wash (40 C). DO NOT use any higher temperature as this will cause unnecessary fumes
5. Press Start and allow cycle to complete.
6. After the cycle is complete, leave the door open slightly to allow ventilation and drying of the washer interior.
7. Repeat the cleaning procedure monthly
Posted on Sep 30, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 22, 2011 | Hotpoint Washing Machines
Aug 28, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jul 30, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jul 23, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Apr 26, 2009 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Dec 30, 2007 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Dec 17, 2007 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Oct 04, 2007 | Kenmore 44102 Front Load Washer
Jun 10, 2007 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
278 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!