Question about Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset Headset
I can't turn off the Jabra Vibrate Feature??!!!!
Previous post was correct, except the device has to be powered off before hitting those buttons. See below:
Quoting "SRALPH" from HowardForums.com
With the power off:
1) press and hold the volume down button, which is the closest one to the mic
2) with that button held, simultaneously press and hold down the power button until the blue led flashes.
This will deactivate the vibrate function and it should stay deactivated until you power up the headset with the volume up button pressed and held in during power up
Posted on Jul 16, 2009
from the manual at http://www.jabra.com/sites/Jabra/GNimages/Products/WirelessHeadset/BT350/Documents/BT350_UM_NA_EN_491.pdf
• Call vibrate is automatically activated when you turn on your headset.
• To disable the call vibrate feature, press the answer/end button and
press the volume down (-) button at the same time.
• To reactivate the call vibrate feature, press the answer/end button and
press the volume up (+) button at the same time.
Posted on Feb 13, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 04, 2015 | Jabra Headsets
Jan 04, 2015 | Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset Headset
Feb 25, 2009 | Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset Headset
Apr 28, 2008 | Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset Headset
Apr 21, 2008 | Jabra BT250 Consumer Headset
Nov 02, 2007 | LG HBM 730 Bluetooth Headset Wireless...
Dec 08, 2014 | Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset Headset
260 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!