Question about Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset Headset
I can't turn off the Jabra Vibrate Feature??!!!!
Previous post was correct, except the device has to be powered off before hitting those buttons. See below:
Quoting "SRALPH" from HowardForums.com
With the power off:
1) press and hold the volume down button, which is the closest one to the mic
2) with that button held, simultaneously press and hold down the power button until the blue led flashes.
This will deactivate the vibrate function and it should stay deactivated until you power up the headset with the volume up button pressed and held in during power up
Posted on Jul 16, 2009
from the manual at http://www.jabra.com/sites/Jabra/GNimages/Products/WirelessHeadset/BT350/Documents/BT350_UM_NA_EN_491.pdf
• Call vibrate is automatically activated when you turn on your headset.
• To disable the call vibrate feature, press the answer/end button and
press the volume down (-) button at the same time.
• To reactivate the call vibrate feature, press the answer/end button and
press the volume up (+) button at the same time.
Posted on Feb 13, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 13, 2012 | Cell Phones
Apr 05, 2009 | Dual Electronics CECT P168 Cellular Phone
Feb 25, 2009 | Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset Headset
Jul 18, 2008 | Lands Phones
Apr 28, 2008 | Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset Headset
Nov 02, 2007 | LG HBM 730 Bluetooth Headset Wireless...
Dec 08, 2014 | Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset Headset
265 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!