Question about Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Canon MP140, MP150, MP160, MP180, MP210, MP220, MP460, MP470, MP510, MP520
1. We Switch off the printer (the button, rather then from wall-plug).
2. We Press and hold Resume .
3. We Press Power .
4. Holding Power , release and once again two times press Resume , then release simultaneously all buttons.
5. After indicator поморгает, fall into service mode.
6. Four times press the button Resume , under each striking Resume indicators are switched: green-orange. Once press the button Power for acknowledgement of the selected action (the unset of the counter абсорбера). The Button Resume enter подфункцию:
- 0 strikings unset main counter in 0%, or
- 1 striking unset additional (platen) of the counter in 0%, or
- 2 strikings installation both counter on 0%.
7. We Press Power (is executed service-function, chosen striking Resume )
8. Once again Power - is switched off.
Posted on Sep 30, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2015 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 02, 2013 | Canon Pixma Mp160 Mp 160 Photo All-in-one...
Sep 12, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
and got to www.google.com In the google search box type: "Canon
Support" (without the quotes and put your manufacturer name before Support).
Look for downloads and drivers. Enter your model number and operating
system when requested. Look for manuals on the site.
An Error Message Is Displayed on the LCD (MP220 series)
The FINE Cartridge may not be installed properly, or the Cartridge may not be compatible with this machine. Open the Scanning Unit (Printer Cover) and install the appropriate FINE Cartridge.
If the error is not resolved, the FINE Cartridge may be damaged. Contact your Canon Service representative.
Jun 02, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 21, 2010 | Canon MP140 PHOTO AIO All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 19, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 22, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 29, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 25, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
671 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: