Question about SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Can't load Snasa onto desktop of PC or turn off. Holding menu for 15 seconds doesn't reboot either!!
Try these 3 resetting steps:
1. Push the "Power" switch downward into the "Hold" position.
2. Press and hold the "Menu" and "Record" buttons at the same time until the device resets.
3. Push the "Power" switch upward all the way to turn it back on.
1. Grab a steady hold around the device.
2. Push the "Power" upward and hold it there until it powers off.
3. Power the device back on by releasing the power switch and then pushing it upward again.
1. Unscrew the screws on the back of the device (or simply push the lid off if it is a model without screws.)
2. Take out the batteries from the slot and wait until the screen goes black.
3. Insert the batteries the same way they were mounted and attached the lid again.
4. Push the power switch upward to turn on the device.
Posted on Oct 01, 2009
Testimonial: "Bravo! A winner everytime. Thank you!"
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 19, 2014 | Dell Inspiron 530s Desktop Computer
Mar 22, 2012 | Acer Aspire Z5600 (AZ5600U2092) 23 in PC...
Jun 22, 2011 | Magellan Maestro 5310 Car GPS Receiver
Nov 04, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 16, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 260W GPS Receiver
Apr 14, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 765T GPS Receiver
Apr 14, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 750 GPS Receiver
Apr 09, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 1300 Car GPS Receiver
Mar 14, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 1300 Car GPS Receiver
114 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: