Question about Yahoo Mail
1) Open your yahoo mail.
2) Click on Contact
3) Select all user list that you want to send to other person.
4) Click on tools it will give you few option select export.
5) When you will click on export it will ask you for different option in which option you want to export your mail select yahoo csv and click on export now.
6) It will give you a file to save.
7) Save this file and send it to your daughter as attachment
8) She will need to import mail from similar procedure.
Hope it solved your problem if not please let me know
Posted on Sep 30, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 24, 2016 | Facebook Social Network
Oct 29, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jul 21, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Aug 24, 2011 | Lands Phones
May 22, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 23, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 16, 2010 | Gateway Computers & Internet
Jul 04, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
Dec 05, 2008 | Computers & Internet
71 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: