Question about RIM BlackBerry 7290
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Unlock BlackBerry 7290
Unfortunately, the unlock code for a BB 7290 is unique to each phone. The unlock code is based on the IMEI of your BB. After getting an unlock code then the steps to unlock are:
1. go to options
2 scroll to SIM CARD then press jog dial in once to select it
3. Type MEPD (not case sensitive) ( you will not see text appear on screen while typing )
4. Does it say Network active? if so your phone is locked
5. Press and hold the alt key (half moon looking key on the lower left side)
6. as you are holding the alt key type in MEPE (not case sensitive) ( you will not see text appear on screen while typing )
7. type in the unlock code when prompted
8. After entering the code press the jog dial in
9. Your phone is now unlocked!
Posted on Mar 11, 2008
i would like to share something with you people which last week i found a company where mobile unlock can be done, so anyboidy need assistance really then, http://www.unlock-zone.com/
Posted on Jul 11, 2009
There is no such calculator software even somebody have it he will not share it with you. One more thing that you should know, free blackberry 7290 unlock code is not reliable and have higher chance to make your phone hardlocked. So be a wise and try to purchase reliable blackberry unlock code at third party sites rather than screw up your phone.
Posted on Oct 25, 2011
Follow this instruction to enter your blackberry 7290 unlock code :
1. Power ON your BlackBerry 7290 with any SIM Card.
2. Scroll and select Manage Connections.
3. Select Turn All Connections OFF.
4. Press Escape to go back to the Home Screen.
5. Go to Options menu and select Advanced Options.
6. Click on SIM Card.
7. Click on Show keyboard.
8. Hold the ALT key while typing MEPD. You will not see text appear on screen while typing. This opens up a personalization menu.
9. Hold the ALT key while typing MEP2. You will not see text appear on screen while typing.
10. Press ALT and 2 simultaneously to get number 2.
11. You should be presented with a prompt Enter Network MEP Code.
12. Enter your blackberry unlock code.
Posted on Oct 25, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 10, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
Aug 14, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
Jan 03, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
Dec 20, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
Oct 15, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
Aug 05, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
May 08, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
Sep 16, 2008 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
Apr 11, 2008 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
Feb 20, 2008 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
May 06, 2014 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!