Question about Motorola Mobility SLVR L7 Cellular Phone
In here http://www.wickedunlock.com/ - Wicked Unlock unlock-your-phone/rs11wp2/ you can get your Motorola mobile codes @ lowest costs.. Also in here we can get all GSM mobile codes...
Posted on Aug 10, 2010
Try code from service provider............
Posted on Aug 24, 2011
Just download "Motokit "software form modmymoto.com.& install it in ur PC.Select Data/fax mode in usb setting of ur mobile.
then open the MOtokit software & connect ur phone..Software will automatically detect ur phone.
then of top left side of the software select " mobile" & then"info"..it will give u the Unlock code & security code of ur mobile...
vote for me...
Posted on Jan 03, 2010
Yes.... there is free unlock code for your Motorola L6.... i am a user
too of Motorola L6 and i juz figured out how i can get the unlock code
for my Motorola L6.... you can do it all by youself!!!! juz follow this:
1) form your Motorola L6 idle mode, press d menu key (menu key is d key between the left and right soft keys) and go to Settings> Security> New Passwords> then change unlock code;
2) as you sEe, Ur phone is asking for Ur old unlock code, press the menu key to switch it to security code;
3) as U press the menu key, U will notice that Ur phone is now asking for Ur Security code.... enter Ur security code (the default Security code for Ur Motorola L6 is six zeros<e.g. 000000>) then press <OK>
4) now, Ur phone is asking for New Unlock Code, type d code U want (max. of 4 chars.) then press <OK>
5) enter again d Unlock code for verification....
TIP: if U forgot Ur Unlock code again, juz do d process again. u can forget Ur unlock code but never forget Ur security code!!!! you can switch the unlock code into security code by pressing the menu key!!!!
is that thing solve Ur problem???? pay me back by sending me Ur coMment: email@example.com
this solution is for motorola l6.... sEe if this solution solve Ur problem on Ur Motorola l7!!!!
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
i'll post it here,and if ever u cannot do it just EMAIL me then please.
1. Ok wat u do is to go at the screen where it is asking for the mobile security code.
2. As the problem lies here,either you have forgotten it or watever...here is the trick...
2 (i) at the particular screen just hold on the menu
key,(the one at the top in the middle) keep
on pressing it till it says 'shortcut not allowed
for this item'...
2 (ii) what happened actually u will notice that the
available slot which was only restricted to a 4
units security code has extended to a 6 slot
2 (iii) now u are done...u just key-in 6 times '0'(zero)
eg. 000000 ...then u press ok.and that's it...
your security code has changed and you will
be asked for a new one.
i hope it works for almost every motorola.cheers.
Posted on Jan 09, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 30, 2009 | Motorola Mobility SLVR L7 Cellular Phone
Sep 04, 2009 | Motorola Mobility SLVR L7 Cellular Phone
Aug 04, 2008 | Motorola Mobility SLVR L7 Cellular Phone
289 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!