Question about Consew Sewing Machines
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
These things are always complicated when you try to write them down, so I suggest a call to your local Bernina dealer to arrange a quick lesson on how to do it.
If you can go back to the dealer whence it came, so much the better..........perhaps you could go in and buy some things you need and then as you are leaving, make the enquiry with the machine in your car, they may be able to show you how to do it right away......building relationships is a very good way of feeling comfortable about asking for help.
If the manual diagram is too small, a local library or stationery supplier should be able to magnify a photocopy for you to see it all more easily.
Posted on Jun 09, 2008
If you go to this page:
at the search box, type in just the model number, ts380, and click search.
at the results screen you'll the "Free Download" for this manual (PDF format). (there are also options on that page to have them mail you one; but luckily this is one which also has a free downloadable version!)
Posted on Sep 11, 2008
Solution taken from "Handbook for Huskylock Sewing Machine Models 1001L/1000L/1000"
1. Raise the presser foot by using presser foot lever. When the presser foot is raised, the two thread tension discs in the thread tension control panel are released so that thread passes freely between them. Otherwise thread tension may not be correct.
Important! When threading the needle, always be sure to lift the presser foot lever, and also take care to thread in the proper order.
1. Upper looper thread (green)
2. Lower looper thread (blue)
3. Double chain stitch looper thread (purple) in case of 5 thread stitch or double chain stitch
4. Right needle thread (red)
5. Left needle thread or double chain needle thread (yellow)
Because the left thread tension dial (yellow) is used for either the left needle or the double chain stitch needle, these needles will never be used at the same time.
Upper looper (green) sequence:
1. Thread holder (silver triangle openings attached to thread holder stand)
2. Thread guide (flat silver clips just behind thread tension disc)
3. Thread tension disc (circular knobs with numbers for tension setting)
4. Pull thread around upper looper guide and upper looper
5. Pull thread into hole of upper looper
Lower looper (blue)
Repeat 1, 2, 3.
4. Pull thread around guide (see color coded chart inside front serger cover).
Easy threading mechanism (for lower looper)
1. Pull out the lower looper threading lever
2. Thread the lower looper and position the thread on hook of the lower looper
3. Push the lower looper threading lever back to its basic position while
holding the end of the thread.
When returning the lower looper threading lever, always make sure that the two
blue triangle marks (directional arrows) meet each other.
Right needle thread (red)
Left needle thread (yellow)
Important: Thread the needles after threading of lower looper and upper looper.
First raise the presser foot lever, and then thread the needle threads in order shown in color coded thread guide.
Posted on Oct 20, 2008
Mmmm...., maybe NOT the solution, maybe, just a key.
I have a copy of theBaby LKock EA-605 instruction booklet in English, Germann, French and Spanish. NO ideas how it casme into my orbit, but happy to pass it on.
Posted on Mar 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 05, 2016 | Sewing Machines
Sep 01, 2014 | Sewing Machines
Aug 23, 2012 | Sewing Machines
Oct 31, 2011 | Sewing Machines
Apr 29, 2011 | Sewing Machines
Apr 06, 2011 | Sewing Machines
Jan 03, 2011 | Consew Sewing Machines
Jan 23, 2010 | Singer Tiny Serger TS380
Jul 31, 2009 | Brother Sewing Machines
162 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: