Question about Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
The control is unable to properly detect motor speed and the machine will shut down. If a failure occurs during high-speed spin, the door will be unlocked after three minutes.
Possible Causes / Procedure
1. Verify the shipping system including shipping bolts, spacers and cables are removed.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check wire harness connections between the drive motor and the Motor Control Unit (MCU), and between the MCU and the Central Control Unit (CCU).
4. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
5. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive motor.
6. Check the drive motor for powered rotations.
Replace failed component.(Motor Control Unit)-(MCU)
Posted on Sep 29, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 12, 2015 | Indesit Washing Machines
Jun 25, 2014 | Brother SE400 Computerized Embroidery and...
Apr 23, 2014 | Maytag Dryers
Apr 19, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Dec 26, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Sep 11, 2009 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Jan 17, 2008 | Epson Stylus Photo R340 InkJet Printer
104 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: