Question about SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
1. Turn on and connect your Sandisk MP3 player to the computer using the USB connection cable.
2. Select "Open folder/device to view files" when prompted by Windows Explorer. You can also look for the Sandisk MP3 player under "My Computer."
3. Navigate to the folder on your device where your songs are stored.
4. Select the files (songs) you want to delete and press the "Delete" key.
5. Exit from the window, then disconnect the USB cable from the Sansa MP3 player. The player will automatically turn off. The memory will update the first time you turn the player on
after deleting songs.
Posted on Oct 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 31, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
Mar 29, 2009 | Visual Land VL-340 MP3 Player
Mar 06, 2009 | Nextar MA933A MP3 Player
Feb 25, 2009 | Samsung YP-S3JAB Digital Media Player
Sep 03, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Apr 26, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Aug 19, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
May 23, 2017 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
154 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: