Question about Lexmark X7550 InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I can not get my
If you already have your printer installed do this:
disconnect printer from computer
cancel documents in queue
if using a straight USB connection, delete all instances of printer. else remove duplicate printer icons.
reboot & reconnect printer (swap cables if not detected)
Posted on Nov 12, 2008
I believe LEXMARK has upgraded the software for you printer with a new VISTA driver. Disconnect the printer, uninstall the software . Reinstall the software for you model from theLEXMARK link I have provided you below:
Posted on Feb 08, 2009
SOURCE: printing issue
Check your fonts on the print command page visible everytime you start to print .. before you click ok check it is the size you want .. go to preview page and see if it has all the things within the parrameters you require ........ vortash
you could also try cleaning your head cartrige with a fine cloth and some cd cleaning fluid on the rag , dont rub hard as this might damage the foil on the head .
Posted on May 02, 2009
SOURCE: Bold lines on Fax and Scan
A technique to improve print quality is to try and clean the cartridge nozzles. You may clean the cartridge by following the steps given below:
1. Go to the "Lexmark solution center." This can be done by clicking on "Start," go to "Programs" and Lexmark printer group. Click on the "Lexmark Solution center." Next click on the "Maintenance" Tab. 2. Select "Clean and Fix Horizontal streaks." Click on "Print". This will produce a printed page.
The colors that you should see here are black, yellow, magenta (a reddish purple) and cyan (a dark sky blue). You should notice the diagonal lines above and below the solid horizontal lines. These diagonal lines should be solid from left to right with no gaps.
If there are gaps in the lines or the print diminishes across the page, you should run the "Clean Print Nozzle" page a couple more times to try and clear it up. If you still have gaps at the top and bottom, you should "wick" the cartridges by following the steps given below:
1. Please open the "Solution center" again and go to the "Maintenance" Tab. 2. Select "Install color/black cartridge" and remove the cartridge or cartridges from the printer. 3. Get a damp paper towel. 4. Set the ink cartridge right side up on the damp paper towel so that the ink nozzles are against the towel and hold the cartridge in this position for about 15 seconds. 5. Now wipe the print head (on the bottom where the ink comes out) across in one direction only (left to right) until it looks clean. 6. Next dab the cartridge on the towel to make sure that the ink is flowing. 7. Snap the cartridges back into the printer. 8. On your computer, select "Old Cartridge install." 9. Repeat the "Clean Nozzle Page" one more time. If this fails to address the problem the entire procedure may need repeating.
Posted on May 27, 2009
I get the same problem with my Lexmark x4580 when I enable WPA2. However, WPA AES with a pre-shared key (ASCII) works fine.
Posted on Mar 29, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 30, 2012 | Lexmark X7550 InkJet Printer
A quick fix for most communication errors can be
achieved by resetting the printer and/or rebooting the PC. Simply disconnect
the printer from your computer. Reboot your pc. Unplug and re-plug the printer
into the power source to reset it. When the printer turns on, reconnect it to
your computer. Then try to print again once the computer fully recognizes the
If that doesn't help, try the steps below:
1. Disconnect the printer from your computer.
2. Re-brick your printer.
Pull out the power supply, black box where the power cord is plugged in at the
back of the printer, and put it back after 30 seconds.
2. On your computer, go to Control Panel > Printers
3. Delete the Lexmark print object.
4. Reboot your pc.
5. When your pc turns on, reconnect the printer.
6. Wait until your pc fully recognizes the USB
connection. To check, go to Control Panel > Printers and Faxes. If you see a
new Lexmark print object in the list, then try to print a document again to
verify that the problem is fixed.
You may also try to update your printer driver by visiting the Lexmark website at http://bit.ly/ngaKcu. Select your operating system, download and execute the file.
Oct 19, 2011 | Lexmark X7550 InkJet Printer
Jun 24, 2011 | Lexmark X7550 InkJet Printer
May 25, 2011 | Lexmark X7550 InkJet Printer
Mar 04, 2011 | Lexmark X7550 InkJet Printer
Aug 07, 2010 | Lexmark X7550 InkJet Printer
May 15, 2010 | Lexmark X7550 InkJet Printer
Mar 16, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 17, 2009 | Lexmark X7550 InkJet Printer
16 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: