Question about Samsung NC10-14ROBL Notebook

1 Answer

My keys have been taken off by my son and the keys itself are ok but i need the clips and sponge just under it

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Master
  • 3,940 Answers

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Frigidaire affinity dryer putting holes in clothes

Its probably not your dryer. I had the same problem and it turned out to be the washer itself. The agitator[probably not spelled right] needed to be adjusted. I could not see the holes when taken out of the laundry only when dry. If not in right position little metal clips under agitator hook on cloths and rip them during wash.

Dec 11, 2012 | Dryers

1 Answer

Replacing a sticking key. i got it out and cleaned it with alcohol and a q-tip now i cant get it back in

Could be that when you taken out the sticky key, you probraly damaged the small clips either on the keypad or the keyboard itself. For bigger keys, like the space bar, there are springs and it could of come loose, take a look at the key and the keyboard to see if you damaged the plastic braket or a missing spring. If it is damaged, you may need to replace your keyboard.

Jan 30, 2011 | HEWLETT-PACKARD Compaq Presario CQ61412NR...

1 Answer

How do replace the return / enter key on an acer 5535

Under the key there is a small clip and under that a rubber "buffer", you need to obtain a replacement key, clip and maybe the rubber from somewhere such as Ebay. Usually, the key slides off the clip, and then the clip can be removed from the laptop keyboard. The new clip is inserted into teh small tangs under the key and then carefully, you snap the key into place on the keyboard. (Very fiddly!)

Dec 30, 2010 | Acer Computers & Internet

1 Answer

We brought a Lexmark Pro205 and it comes up with a paper jam when we hadn't put any paper in, we had literly taken it out of the box, how do we solve this???

ligned sponge located below the printhead. Should you have a paper jam and want to pull out the paper from inside the printer, there is a possibility that you will also pull out some parts of the sponge. The improperly placed sponge may then cause the paper to jam again.

If you realize that the sponge is not in its proper position, you will need to push it to the correct position (as seen on the images below). Then, when paper goes through the rollers, it will not be blocked by the sponge.

Properly placed sponge (Click for larger a view.) Improperly placed sponge (Click for a larger view.) jam_1.png jam_2.png

Oct 28, 2010 | Lexmark Prospect Pro205 Wireless...

1 Answer

Do you need to saturate the sponge surrounding the

no it is not necessary but you can if you so desire,just dont drown it in oil as it will capillary attract the oil into the sponge by itself

May 09, 2010 | Garden

3 Answers

My son's toshiba Satellite L305-S5933 keyboard has just developed some non-functioning keys. Several just don't work any longer. No spillage.

No spillage, has the computer been dropped? the saudering under the key itself may have separated from the button itself. Try a can of 'air' and clean out any loose matter that may be between the keys in the keyboard first. Then if it's still not functioning, try lifting off the key button (one at a time) to see if you can see the direct connection and verify if its still connected. Try the air first. hope this helps.

Aug 24, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite L305-S5933 Notebook

1 Answer

Removal of rear outter door handle

Remove plastic plug on the inside of door there is 10 mm hole use a hooked pick set pick put through the hole and pull the plastic cir clip towards the back of the door that will release the smaller part of the outer handle then the handle itself can be taken out.this is so simple but so deceiving the actual cir clip is hard to notice because of all the plastic **** on the inside backing plate the cir clip is just on the inside of hole look hard it is 2mm thick & 20mm high (black plastic) place point of pick in between backing plate & cir clip hook it and pull back the front door is based on the same principle but is a lot easier

Jun 10, 2009 | 2008 Audi Q7

1 Answer

Front right passanger window motor need to be repace, I have taken off the panel but unsure on how to get the motor out

First disconnect your negative battery cable. Next locate and remove the screws that hold your interior door handles in place (they may be hidden by snap in, or snap on clips). Once you have removed the interior door handles, unplug the wire clips to the switches. Next you will need a small pry bar to remove the door panel itself. The door panel is held in place by snap in clips; try to get the pry bar as close to, or directly under the clips, to prevent them from tearing out of the door panel. Once you have removed the clips, pull the panel upward to remove it from the door. You will need to remove the plastic sheeting to gain access to the window regulator. You will need to remove the regulator and motor as a single unit, and once it's removed you can replace the motor.
Install everything in reverse.

May 23, 2009 | 2004 Chrysler Sebring

1 Answer

Need to find replacement p keyboard cap for my gateway laptop

You will probably not be able to purchase a key but try calling the manufacturer and they may be able to send you one for free.

However a better solution:

use a small screwdriver or knife to prise off another similar sized key on your keyboard (most user never use the windows key,
bottom left between <CTRL> and <ALT>)
Place the screwdriver or knife tip under the bottom edge of the key and gently lever it upwards until it clips off.

Now put this key over the 'P' position and gently press down, it should clip on successfully

Jan 12, 2009 | Gateway 7001433 Keyboard

Not finding what you are looking for?
Samsung NC10-14ROBL Notebook Logo

Related Topics:

62 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Samsung Computers & Internet Experts

Computer Repairing
Computer Repairing

Level 3 Expert

14641 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers

Les Dickinson
Les Dickinson

Level 3 Expert

18424 Answers

Are you a Samsung Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides