Question about HP PSC 1510 All-In-One InkJet Printer
1. Unplug the printer power cord and remove the back door.
2. Wipe the paper rollers with a lint-free cloth lightly moistened with distilled or bottled water. Rotate the rollers with your fingers to clean all the way around.
3. Allow the rollers to dry completely, then close the rear door.
4. Open the print carriage access door.
5. Use a clean, dry cotton cloth to wipe the carriage rod. Move the carriage as needed to clean the full length of the rod. Do not lubricate the rod.
6. Close the printer, plug the power cord in, and turn on the printer power.
Ensure that you select appropriate paper type and size before printing.
Posted on Dec 22, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 16, 2014 | Sharp MX-2700N Color Copier
Jan 29, 2011 | Epson Printers & Copiers
Dec 31, 2010 | Dell 1700n Laser Printer
Dec 12, 2010 | Sharp AL2040CS Digital Laser Copier,...
Dec 03, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
May 15, 2009 | IBM Infoprint 1412 Laser Printer
Mar 11, 2009 | Ricoh Aficio CL7000 Laser Printer
Aug 14, 2008 | Sharp AL 1631 Copier
Oct 08, 2014 | HP PSC 1510 All-In-One InkJet Printer
145 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: