Question about SanDisk Sansa View 8GB MP3 Player - Black
It just turns on the wheel light and when i connected to the usb and computer it also does that.it just stay blank and doesnt show anything
1. Push the "Power" switch downward into the "Hold" position.
2. Press and hold the "Menu" and "Record" buttons at the same time until the device resets.
3. Push the "Power" switch upward all the way to turn it back on.
1. Grab a steady hold around the device.
2. Push the "Power" upward and hold it there until it powers off.
3. Power the device back on by releasing the power switch and then pushing it upward again.
1. Unscrew the screws on the back of the device (or simply push the lid off if it is a model without screws.)
2. Take out the batteries from the slot and wait until the screen goes black.
3. Insert the batteries the same way they were mounted and attached the lid again.
4. Push the power switch upward to turn on the device.
Posted on Oct 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 26, 2014 | Motorola Mobility Bluetooth Hands Free...
Jun 25, 2012 | ASUS Eee PC 900 Notebook
Feb 27, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Nov 08, 2010 | Sakar MP3 Player
Sep 03, 2009 | Fantom Titanium Hard Drive
May 04, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Nov 27, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A205-S4617 Notebook
Mar 31, 2008 | Acomdata (HD320UFAPE5-72) (HD320UFAPE572)...
Oct 03, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa c250 (2 GB) MP3 Player...
Jul 26, 2017 | SanDisk Sansa View 8GB MP3 Player - Black
197 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: