Question about Facebook Social Network
It is much better if you update your browser and please download the most up-to-date version of your Internet browser.
Sometimes your Internet browser may be the cause of the problems you experience on Facebook. To fix your problem, you may need to clear your browser’s cache and cookies
Internet Explorer 8.0
1. On the Internet Explorer Tools menu, click "Internet Options."
2. The Internet Options box should open to the General tab.
3. On the General tab, in the Browsing History section, click the "Delete…" button.
4. In the "Delete Browsing History" window that comes up, make sure that "Temporary Internet Files" and "Cookies" are selected.
5. Click the "Delete" button and restart the browser.
If you are using any other IE browser comment me back and i will provide you more information how to clear your browser setting
Please Rate !
Posted on Oct 03, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 15, 2014 | Facebook Social Network
Aug 01, 2014 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Mar 01, 2014 | facebook.com
Feb 08, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jan 31, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Apr 01, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
Feb 27, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
Jun 01, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
89 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!