- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
some labels are hard to calibrate, nee to calibrate the sensors with manual calibration.
1} go to the MEDIA AND RIBBON CALIBRATION,
2}take 2 or 3 labels from the base paber, load the way to the based paper stay unther the sensors, 3}close printhead.
4} press ok.
5} Move the ribbon out from sensors and close the printhead.
6) press ok
7) wen printer ask RELOAD ALL, load the labels correcly and the ribbon, close the printhead and the top door, and press ok. The printer run the calibration it self.
wen finish, saved (press setub twice) and test.
1. Open HP Photosmart Essential 3.5 software.
2. Select Create option.
3. Select Disc Labels option.
4. Select Print directly on Disc option.
5. Choose the Mini CD.
6. Select Choose this format option.
7. Choose the appropriate Design and Photo you want.
8. Click on Create.
9. Under Settings option, select the appropriate printer and Media type.
10. Under Printable Area option, select Standard/Print to hub option from the
drop down list under Standard Sizes.
11. Click on Print button.
Go to the label creator in your Roxio 6, Click on EDIT, then click on PREFERENCES, go to the DISC tab and unclick the "Print Disc cut Lines" and the "Print Disc outline" boxes. This should fix your problem.
So many questions
Vertical lines suggest [you do mean vertical do you - up/and down?] is new one to me
Printing CD's is not a 2200 thing, it is the province of the R series.
Printing lables is easy purchase CD labels and suitable CD print software - A kit including labels software and label applicator is available at many computer stores
Other labels- download the Avery-Dennison free lable software.