Question about HP Photosmart 2575 All-In-One Printer, Scanner, Copier
The scanner will leave a line straight down the middle, doesn't matter if its black and white or colors. even the scanned pictures or documents on the computer has line throught it.
If the line only appears when the scanner is used & not when printing directly from the computer, you are correct in assuming the problem lies in the scanner assy. There should be mirrors attached to the scanner assy which will gather dust and cause copy/scan problems. Remove the glass & clean the mirrors with a DRY cotton cloth. Do not use any cleaning solution on the mirrors as they are sometimes treated & can be ruined if they come in contact with a cleaning solution. Use the dry cloth to wipe off the lens while you have it apart.Also clean both sides of the copy glass while you have it off. Reinstall glass & test.Cleaning the optics solves the problem most of the time. Good Luck!!
Posted on Jun 25, 2007
1) Install the Microsoft Office Document Imaging feature by following the steps
1) Go to Start -> Control Panel.
2) Click the Add or Remove Programs.
3) Select the Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003 and click the Change
4) Click the Add or Remove Features and click on Next.
5) Select the Choose advanced customization of applications checkbox and click
6) Click on the Office Tools -> Microsoft Office Document Imaging -> Scanning, OCR
and Indexing Service Filter.
7) Select Run all from My Computer, insert the Office installation CD, and the
feature is installed.
Posted on Apr 11, 2009
Step one: Reset the All-in-One
Posted on Jul 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 12, 2012 | Lexmark X7170 All-In-One Scan/Copy/Fax and...
Jul 12, 2011 | Dell Printers:Dell MFP Laser Printer...
Jun 09, 2010 | HP Photosmart C4280 Aio Printer
Apr 05, 2010 | Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 06, 2009 | HP LaserJet 3050 All-In-One Printer
Dec 26, 2008 | Brother DCP 7010 Multifunction Laser...
Jan 18, 2008 | Canon IMAGERUNNER 6570 Copier
Oct 26, 2007 | Brother MFC 8500 All-In-One Laser Printer
Jun 25, 2007 | HP PSC 1610v All-in-One Printer
128 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: