Question about Brother MFC 210C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Brother 210 C Unable to Clean message appears in the LCD box,
Probably it's waste ink tank is full.
1. Pres 'menu', 'mono start' then 'menu' one by one...
2. Press the arrow up or down to go to 'maintenance 80'.
3. Press 'mono start' several times to go to 'Purge'. Finding the PURGE will show some numeric value which is I assume the number of times the printer had cleaned.
4. Press 'arrow up' key and scroll for number "2" then press "set". Do the same for numbers 7, 8 and 3. After you have entered this combination, the purge numeric value will be reseted to 00000.
Posted on Sep 29, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 14, 2017 | The Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 05, 2011 | Brother MFC 210C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 17, 2010 | Brother MFC-290C Printer
The message "Unable to Clean" will appear on the display if there is a mechanical malfunction of the Brother machine OR if a foreign object, such as a paper clip or ripped piece of paper, is stuck in the machine. Check the machine for any foreign objects by following the steps listed below:
1. Open the scanner cover by pulling up on the lower right corner of the cover until it locks into place.
2. Look inside the Brother machine and remove any foreign objects.
3. Close the scanner cover by lifting it slightly to release the lock, gently push the scanner cover support located in the back of the unit and then close the scanner cover.
If the message Please Wait - Unable to Clean continues to appear on the display the machine will need to be reset. To reset the machine, unplug it from the power outlet for several seconds and then plug it back in. If the date and time appear on the LCD, then the problem is resolved.
If the message continues to appear on the display your machine is within warranty, you can locate a Brother Authorized Service Center (ASC) in your area by clicking on the link below:
http://www.brother-usa.com/service/default.aspx or contact Brother Customer Service by calling 1-877-Brother (1-877-276-8437) Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
If your machine is out of warranty, you can locate a Brother Authorized Service Center using the information listed above.
If you need more help come back.Post /thumbs / testimonial are welcome!
Nov 28, 2010 | Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 29, 2009 | Brother MFC-5440CN All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 26, 2009 | Brother DCP-350C InkJet Printer
Sep 19, 2008 | Brother MFC 210C All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 05, 2008 | Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
286 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!