Question about Epson Stylus CX6000 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I have a epson DX4450 and it wont load paper at all, or it has a paper jam. Please help.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hy everybody... I have the same problem... tried to reset as told above but nothing happened.
When I try to use ADF I hear a little "click" inside it, without any paper advancing.
Any further suggestions?
I already bought last year a new adf due to a fatal error of the previous!
Posted on Apr 01, 2008
SOURCE: printer paper loading problem
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button.
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black guide plate, this may work it loose.
Posted on Jul 18, 2008
SOURCE: Epson CX 7400 WONT LOAD PAPER
I had the same problem. If you call Epson, they will send you another printer out. I did this, and they didn't even ask me to send the old one back. You do have to have the serial number handy though. My suggestion is to call Epson.
Posted on Oct 21, 2008
The printer reports a paper jam because the paper feed system cannot feed paper.
Look down into the place where the paper goes (the "automatic sheet feeder" or ASF) and you should see a fat wheel with a grey ribbed rubber facing. Place a single sheet of paper in the ASF and do a test print (right click the printer icon and select properties). Watch to see what happens in the ASF. The plastic panel behind the sheet of paper should move forward to push the sheet against the rotating rubber wheel, which should then feed the paper into the print position. This is presumably not happening! Can you what does happen?
If the expected movements are not happening, you need to remove the printer top cover to see what the problem is and resolve it - perhaps the ASF has come loose or something. This is easy if you know how to do it - otherwise it's likely to cause you to take a large hammer to the task! If you need help on this, please report back with a new post.
Posted on Mar 28, 2009
If not paper jam may has some problem with feed rollers on printer.First make sure that option to feed from cassette is turned on.Check this on maintenance mode.Аs the printer is in warranty better don't touch anything else and call Canon.
Posted on Nov 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 29, 2011 | Epson Artisan 800 All-In-One InkJet...
May 21, 2010 | Epson Stylus DX4450 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 27, 2009 | Epson Stylus C43UX InkJet Printer
Dec 05, 2008 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Sep 03, 2008 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
247 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!