Question about HP LaserJet 5550 Printer
To delete a private job please do the following on the printer's control panel.
1. Press MENU to enter MENUS. RETRIEVE JOB is highlighted.
2. Press to select RETRIEVE JOB.
3. Press to highlight your USER NAME.
4. Press to select your USER NAME.
5. Press to highlight a JOB NAME.
6. Press to select the JOB NAME.
7. Press to highlight DELETE.
8. Press to select DELETE.
9. Press or to select the first digit of the PIN.
10. Press to select the digit. The number changes to an asterisk.
11. Repeat steps 9 and 10 for the remaining three digits of the PIN.
12. Press when finished entering PIN.
13. Press to delete the job.
Let me know if this helps you. Good Luck!
Posted on Sep 29, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 01, 2014 | Dell 2135cn All-In-One Laser Printer
Mar 21, 2011 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
May 13, 2010 | HP LaserJet 5500 Printer
Sep 18, 2009 | Dell Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 07, 2009 | HP PSC 2175 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 10, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 17, 2009 | HP LaserJet 2420 Printer
Aug 21, 2007 | Dell 3100cn Laser Printer
170 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!