Question about Brother MFC-440CN InkJet Printer
1) If the paper support flap is open, close it, and then pull the paper tray completely out of the machine. Lift the output paper tray cover.
2) Press and slide the paper side guides (1) and paper length guide (2) to fit the paper size.
3) Fan the stack of paper well to avoid paper jams and misfeeds.
4) Gently put the paper into the paper tray print side down and top edge first. Check that the paper is flat in the tray.
5) Gently adjust the paper side guides with both hands to the paper.
Make sure the paper side guides touch the sides of the paper.
When you use Legal size paper, press
and hold the universal guide release
button as you slide out the front of the
Be careful that you do not push the paper
in too far; it may lift at the back of the tray
and cause feed problems.
6) Close the output paper tray cover.
7) Slowly push the paper tray completely into the machine.
8) While holding the paper tray in place, pull out the paper support until it clicks and unfold the paper support flap
Good Luck, and don't forget to leave a rating
Posted on Sep 29, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 15, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 01, 2012 | HP LaserJet P3005n Printer
Oct 28, 2010 | Lexmark Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 03, 2010 | HP Photosmart 8250 InkJet Printer
Oct 18, 2009 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 25, 2009 | Dell 3010cn Laser Printer
May 22, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3210 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 13, 2009 | Lexmark All-in-One Printer with PictBridge
Apr 01, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
703 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: