Question about Dell Inspiron E1405 Notebook
1. Usually the DVD player can play for years then you will get one that will play 6 months.
2. some times this is due to dust or dirt in the mechanism.
3. A can of compressed air sprayed through the DVD drive will sometime clear this issue.
4. the static sounds also can come from a dirty DVD disk.
5.Wash the DVD disk with a mild hand soap with warm water not hot then dry with a cotton cloth or bath towel.
6. check the sound cable to the mother board it may be loose also , this can cause static sound.
7. This may take a long time but if you have done a "de-fragmentation" of the hard drive this could be an issue also.
Posted on Sep 29, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 26, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Oct 10, 2010 | Samsung TruDirect SpeedPlus DVD-RAM...
May 05, 2009 | Coby DVD-937 5.1 Channel DVD...
Mar 15, 2009 | Yamaha RX-V663 Receiver
Jul 28, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A105 Notebook
Feb 16, 2007 | Pioneer DVR-111D (DVR111DBK) DVD RW Dual...
Feb 09, 2007 | Eltax DV-100 DVD Player
93 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: