Question about Dell Inspiron E1405 Notebook
1. Usually the DVD player can play for years then you will get one that will play 6 months.
2. some times this is due to dust or dirt in the mechanism.
3. A can of compressed air sprayed through the DVD drive will sometime clear this issue.
4. the static sounds also can come from a dirty DVD disk.
5.Wash the DVD disk with a mild hand soap with warm water not hot then dry with a cotton cloth or bath towel.
6. check the sound cable to the mother board it may be loose also , this can cause static sound.
7. This may take a long time but if you have done a "de-fragmentation" of the hard drive this could be an issue also.
Posted on Sep 29, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 26, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Oct 10, 2010 | Samsung TruDirect SpeedPlus DVD-RAM...
May 05, 2009 | Coby DVD-937 5.1 Channel DVD...
Mar 15, 2009 | Yamaha RX-V663 Receiver
Jul 28, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A105 Notebook
Feb 16, 2007 | Pioneer DVR-111D (DVR111DBK) DVD RW Dual...
Feb 09, 2007 | Eltax DV-100 DVD Player
94 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: