Question about Philips Televison & Video
Try this as all remotes work about the same when doing manual setting.
If this does not work let me know the Brand and model of the remote and the item your trying to program.
Here you go. This will work with most all universal remote controls. If you don't have the code do the following:
With automatic programming, the remote control tests all the codes available on the Code List and assigns the correct code for the selected device. Although this method can be more time-consuming, it eliminates the need to look up codes and enter them manually.
1. Turn off the device with which you want to use the remote control.
2. Press and hold the corresponding button on the remote control
(TV, VCR, SAT, DVD, CAB or AUD) until POWER INDICATOR illuminates. It should take a couple of seconds for the light to remain solid. The remote control is in programming mode.
3. Press and release power button. The POWER INDICATOR flashes once and stays on indicating the unit is in Power Scan mode.
4. Press CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down repeatedly until the device turns on.
5. When the device turns on, press OK to store the code.
• To exit without storing the code, press BACK.
• T he unit will search for the next code or the previous code if you press
CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down after the device turns on. (go slow you need to press OK when the TV turns on) if you mess up turn TV off and start over.
6. Press any other button. If the device responds, the remote control has been programmed. If the device does not respond, repeat steps 2-5.
Fill free to ask me questions about anything..........................
Posted on Sep 29, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 07, 2010 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Feb 11, 2010 | RCA 3-Device Universal Remote
Feb 07, 2010 | One For All URC4110 Remote Control
Dec 30, 2009 | GE JASRM24912 Remote Control
Oct 02, 2009 | RCA RCU300 Remote Control
Sep 21, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Jan 29, 2009 | One For All URC4220 Remote Control
Jul 02, 2008 | Universal Remote Control Hampton Bay...
Oct 08, 2017 | Philips Televison & Video
91 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!