- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
HI it will be helpful for me to guide to the solution only if you had specified the model of your iphone .However free unlocking service are unavailable for iphone .So better go for paid services .I suggest you to have a look at Onlinegsmunlock.com here they unlock iphone from network lock using remote unlocking service .Before paying for the service check whether its available for your iphone model ,country and network provider .If available then pay for it and unlock your iphone from network lock.
hi Just Try this Connect your phone to computer then Select Emergency Restore Option it will restore [your old backup] previous version first of all check the network settings such as network selection mode and 2G/3G modes so on i already updated same version to a unlocked phone i don't have any problem recheck once Note: Make sure to keep your data Backup before do this
There is a rate option "Was this helpful?" Yes or No. If you are helped you can rate, that is your choice.
It seems that your iPhone 2G is in need of activation. To accomplish this, there are 2 ways:
A. (With AT&T as your service provider)
1. If you do not already have an AT&T sim card, contact AT&T and ask for an AT&T sim card to activate service with them. Choose your plan and insert the sim card in the iPhone.
2. Connect the iPhone to iTunes and you will be prompted to follow a few steps to proceed with the activation process.
3. Sync your iPhone for the first time.
Once completed, you will have your iPhone activated and ready to use on the AT&T network.
B. (Without AT&T as your service provider)
1. You will need to download an application to jailbreak your iPhone. (This will essentially remove certain restrictions on your iPhone 2G that prevent you from utilizing your iPhone on another network, among other things).
2. Connect your iPhone to the computer and run your jailbreak application of choice.
Once completed, your iPhone 2G will be activated and jailbroken. The "emergency call" message will disappear, though you will be prompted with a "no sim card found" message until a sim card from AT&T (or another GSM carrier) is placed in the sim tray.
Hi, Please check the steps given below 1) Connect iPhone to your computer, Iphone should display an image or message on the display, Please check the iphone display 2) Check what operating system are you using on computer, iPhone requires a specific minimum version of iTunes. Windos should meet the minimum system requirement to use itune and iphone 3) Check if the computers Drivers and upto date 4) Check usb connection by swaping with other device like pen drive etc 5) Restart your computer Hope this information will help you
It should work. 2G and 3G are instrument functions. Any network that has 3G spectrum will also support 2g for people like you. The service provider can not discriminate against you for not using the higher service. With 3g they have to provide 2G as well.
It can only be confirmed by the dealer you want to buy from.
Jailbreaking your iPhone to 2.2 is going to mess up your phone. I've got a jailbroken 2.2 iPod Touch and it's ok - a friend of mine also tried to jailbreak his iPhone to 2.2 and lost connections as well.