Question about Sunbeam Mr. Coffee& Programable Coffeemaker (FTX 25-1)
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 30, 2014 | Vehicle Parts & Accessories
Apr 23, 2012 | Hitachi 51F510 51" Rear Projection...
The T300 uses a 2.5A fuse.
To replace the fuse:
1. Unplug the AC cord from the AC power source,
then remove the AC power cord from the speaker's
2. Remove the fuse cap with a small, flat blade screwdriver
(see diagram 2).
3. Remove the fuse from the fuse cap
(see diagram 3).
4. Replace the fuse inside fuse cap with another metric
5X20mm size fuse
5. Replace the fuse inside the cap, replace the fuse
and cap in the power connector (see diagram 5).
6. Connect the AC power cord to the speaker and
raise it upright.
7. Connect the power cord to an AC power outlet
Jun 01, 2011 | Cambridge Soundworks ton Theater T300 Home...
Oct 13, 2010 | RCA 32F531T 32" TV
Jan 22, 2010 | LG LMV1630ST Microwave Oven
Nov 06, 2009 | Philips 60PW9363 60" Rear Projection...
Jul 22, 2009 | TruTech LMD-5702RT Portable DVD Player
Jul 14, 2009 | Maytag Heating & Cooling
Mar 29, 2008 | Microwave Ovens
Nov 12, 2007 | KitchenAid KSB5 Professional Stainless...
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: