Question about Toshiba REGZA 32WLG66 32 in. Television
To Display your LCD TV using a Wall Bracket:
If you decide to wall mount your LCD TV, always use a ULlisted wall bracket appropriate for the size and weight of the LCD TV: 32HL37/32HL37U/32HL17/32HL17U: 38.6 lbs (17.5 kg)
37HL17: 46.3 lbs (21.0 kg)
42HL17: 59.5 lbs (27.0 kg)
1) CAUTION: Two people are required for installation.
2) Unplug and remove any cables and/or other component connectors from the rear of the TV.
3) Follow the instructions provided with your wall bracket. Before proceeding, make sure the appropriate bracket(s) are attached to the wall and the back of the TV as described in the instructions provided with the wall bracket.
4) After attaching the appropriate bracket(s) to the wall and the back of the TV, remove the pedestal stand from the TV as described below.
Removing the Pedestal Stand
1) Carefully lay the front of the unit face down on a flat, cushioned surface such as a quilt or blanket. Leave the stand protruding over the edge of the surface. Note: Extreme care should always be used when removing the pedestal stand to avoid damage to the LCD panel.
2) Remove the jack pack cover on the back of the TV to expose the pedestal stand screws. The jack pack cover can be removed without tools.
3) Remove the five screws. This will allow removal of the pedestal stand.
4) Once you have removed all five screws holding the pedestal stand in place, remove the pedestal stand from the TV by sliding the pedestal stand away from the TV.
Posted on Sep 28, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Place the tv on its screen flat on a soft surface,
you need to remove all the screws, not just the stand one marked.
Lift the back panel and then you will be able to slide down the stand, when you have removed the back cover you will also see where how your wall mount will fit to the chassis.
Place all the screws back on the back lid.
Posted on Feb 09, 2008
I have the stand I never used it .What are you willing to pay Im located in ny 11967 so you can include shipping in your offer . Thank you .
Posted on Oct 28, 2008
I am the owner of the Panasonic TX-32LZD60, and finally managed to solve the problem myself.
So for anyone else out there with a similiar problem, you need first remove the two screws at the back of the TV which are low down. Take of the small plastic casing. Underneath you will see two rows of a total of 8 screws, which go through a black metal plate. Remove these and the stand will slide out. Not bad for a girl!!
Posted on Dec 20, 2008
hi here is a link to the stand for your tv at sony parts store >
please dont forget to rate me i need a few more for my badge thank you and if you need anymore help let me know..
Posted on Feb 04, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 10, 2016 | Samsung LN-S4095D 40 in. LCD HDTV
Sep 08, 2015 | Westinghouse W4207 42 in. HD-Ready LCD TV
Aug 30, 2011 | Hitachi Televison & Video
Jan 28, 2011 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-V40XBR1 40 in. LCD HDTV
Sep 14, 2009 | Astar LTV-19BG TV
May 17, 2009 | Sony Televison & Video
May 14, 2009 | Sampo PME-42S6 42 in. HD-Ready Plasma...
Dec 02, 2008 | Sylvania 6620LDG 20 in. EDTV-Ready LCD...
Mar 12, 2008 | Televison & Video
2,671 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: