- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
you can program channel either in the remote control or in the tv button panel. press menu then go to manual fine tune so you can program the channel one by one. you can use the volume up/down button to tuned the desired channel. to select channel use the channel up/down button.
Switch TV on Press “MENU” on remote until 3 blue arrows appear Press “VOLUME” keys to tune up or down (shown on blue bar) When required programme is tuned, input required Channel number (appears on 2 green lines at top) e.g. 02 or 14 Carry on tuning and allocating channel numbers Select “MENU” to clear or wait until it clears by itself Channels should now be tuned to allocated numbers
1) Press BAND to select between XM DIRECT, XM1 And XM2 bands.
2) Press TUNE << or TUNE >> to select the next higher or lower channel. Press and hold to advance quickly.
3) Press BAND to select XM DIRECT. Enter the desired channel number by using the preset buttons 1-0, then press FUNC for 3 seconds to confirm the channel. Display will show "CH---" if channel is not available and the current channel will be retained.
The model number you posted is for a center channel speaker which has no controls, and not knowing the exact model number it's difficult to be specific.
Some Kenwood KDC models allow you to select one of 3 "tuning modes", 1) AUTO1 - Automatic search for stations; 2) AUTO2 - Search Preset stations; 3) MANUAL - Normal manual tuning control. If your Kenwood is one of these models, you need to set the tuning mode to MANUAL. For Kenwood Excelon HD receivers, direct access tuning is done by using the included remote. 1) Press DIRECT button on the remote; 2) Press number buttons to enter desired channel number; 3) Press DIRECT button again to exit direct tuning.
Your VCR has input to record video-audio signal. Here is 2 options to record program in vcr.
1= You need to hook up video-audio cable at Monitor Out in TV and video-audio in at VCR. select Line-1 or Line-2 (where you hook up cable) in vcr and insert cassette with Record Tab intact, VCR is ready to record TV program. select desired channel on tv and hit record button of vcr, recording will start.
2= Plug RF antenna / cable wire in RF In of vcr and tune desired channel in vcr (get help of vcr's user manual for that) and push record button to start record directly in vcr.
Have further query, let me know please.