Question about Blaupunkt Car Audio & Video
Hello, for no reason a friends CD player shows no signs of life except when you first power up, a slight whirring from the cd mechanism, but otherwise no lights or anything...
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I hav an 03 and it exhibited the same problems; on off on off nothing works. I discovered this repair 2 days ago and it works perfectly and I am one happy camper.
1. Start by pulling the main fuse for the radio (if you already haven't)
2. Re insert the fuse and turn the radio on (nevermind the on off sequence). Insert a music CD, it will take one.
3. Pull the fuse again, count to five and re insert fuse.
4. When the CD starts to play, use the menus to get down to the factory default settings and ask it to reset to factory.
5. And you are now working again. Or you should be. It basically is a processor and it operates just like your home PC whn it needs a reload. It searchs to the default drive which is the CD player.
Good Luck everyone!
Posted on May 04, 2008
SOURCE: cd player.....toshiba se-r0094
I had to call Toshiba direct. Their warranty had to cover it. They sent a p/u tag for UPS to come get it and they had it sent to some place that could fix it. They did, sent it back and I have never had the problem again. Its a pain, but they can fix it.
Posted on Jun 04, 2008
Try head cleaning. These things get a real beating, cars vibrate a lot, and potholes does no justice to anything. There is a chance it is on its way out. I bought a 400 dollar pioneer, and it broke after 3 months! I couldn't get it repaired because i lost the receipt. Lat time i buy from best buy, or pioneer...
Posted on Nov 19, 2008
If your unit has a SRC button to the right of the CD clot, try holding this down for a few seconds - works on mine!
Posted on Feb 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 28, 2011 | Blaupunkt Monterrey MP35
Feb 22, 2011 | Car Audio & Video
Jul 12, 2010 | Blaupunkt Car Audio & Video
May 23, 2010 | Blaupunkt London MP35 CD Player
Feb 04, 2010 | Blaupunkt London MP35 CD Player
May 21, 2009 | Blaupunkt Car Audio & Video
Apr 20, 2009 | RCA TH1101 MP3 Player
Nov 19, 2008 | Car Audio & Video
Apr 09, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A45-S150 Notebook
Dec 08, 2007 | Blaupunkt Monterrey MP35
113 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!