Question about Logitech Driving Force Pro (963293) Wheel And Pedals Set
The problem is dust inside the pedal potentiometers, just take apart the pedal box, make sure the pedals are facing downward when you remove the bottom cover, otherwise the springs are going to pop out, once inside you will see the inside on the pedals, a couple of springs and two potentiometers (where all the wires connect to) take one of these out carefully and spray the hell out of it with WD40, turning them with your fingers back and forth all the way, put it back in and repeat the process with the other one, make sure they are in the same rotation position when you put them back in and make sure they seat properly before you put the back cover on. this will fix the problem, if problem keeps coming back just take one out and go to your local electronics store and get replacements just make sure you wire them like the originals
Posted on Dec 08, 2008
I fixed my with packing foam (the firm plastic type). The silver spring somehow got compressed overtime and therefore not able to apply enough force to push the break paddle upward.
1. Remove the bottom of the paddle (remove the 9 screws). Be carefully when removing the bottom so you know how to put everything back together.
2. You will find a silver color metal spring (not the black one).
3. Cut a piece of foam about 3/8" width, 1" length and 3.4 thick.
4. Punch a hole in the middle of the width along the length of the the foam.
5. Insert one end (the end on the gas paddle) into the hole in the foam. The foam should fix nicely within the gas paddle piece.
6. Put everything back together.
Posted on Sep 15, 2008
Posted on Mar 27, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 05, 2010 | Logitech DRIVING FORCE FEEDBACK STEERING...
Apr 04, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller
Apr 02, 2010 | Nyko Airflow EX PC Game Controller...
Apr 02, 2009 | Logitech DRIVING FORCE FEEDBACK STEERING...
Mar 28, 2009 | Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Pro...
Dec 24, 2008 | Logitech MOMO Racing Force Feedback Wheel
Sep 10, 2008 | Cables Unlimited InterAct Racing Wheel V3...
Aug 01, 2008 | Logitech MOMO Force Wheel And Pedals Set
Dec 27, 2007 | Microsoft MS Xbox 360 Common Controller...
Dec 17, 2007 | Logitech Driving Force Pro (963293) Wheel...
Nov 14, 2012 | Logitech Driving Force Pro (963293) Wheel...
407 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: