Lights come on and then it turns off again want to know if there is any way to save photos to new phone i dont care about phone but photos of my daughter on it and would love to be able to get them back please help many thanks
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you can get into the main menu go to settings Spanner n screwdriver symbol > security > screen lock and follow the directs on screen. If not found under security it should be under display/screen settings.
If however you cannot access the main menu return to supplier/shop
Try changing your display time out to something longer. Select menu-> settings-> display -> screen timeout -> pick something longer.
You can also set your brightness to not automatic. Within the same display menu, select brightness and uncheck the automatic brightness box. See if that works.
Settings contains many submenus that let you customize your phone.
The Display/Info menu controls how the keypad and display appear:
- changes the wallpaper that • Wallpaper appears on the idle screen.
- sets the size of text on the display. • Text Size
- changes the look of the display. • Theme
- controls whether main menu • Home Icons icons appear on the idle screen.
- controls backlight illumination. • Backlight133 Customizing Your Phone
- controls whether the time and date • Clock appear on the idle screen; sets time and date format; sets year.
- controls whether the items on • Menu View your main menu and Java applications menu appear as large icons or a list.
- sets large digits to appear on • Large Dialing the idle screen when you enter a number.
- sets the language that your phone • Language displays.
for more information Get the manual from here
Hope this helps if so do rate the solution
I've had this same weird problem today but I think that I may have solved it.
1. Go to "Menu" 2. Go to "Settings" 3. Go to "Display and Light" 4. Go to "Widget". Among your widgets is one called "Analog Clock". Un-check it and Save the widget screen. 5. Go out of the Menu to the top screen (that has "dial", "contacts" and "menu" at the bottom.) Hopefully, the alarm icon is gone. However, the "Analog Clock" that displays the time in the widgets (opened by the small arrow on the left side of the screen) is also gone. Simply go back through steps 1-4 to get to the "Widgets" screen and check the "Analog Clock". Your Analog Clock should display and the Alarm icon should still be gone.
I know that this solution doesn't seem to make much sense because what does an Analog Clock have to do with an Alarm icon? It just seems to be a software glitch of Samsung.
Add "Screen Settings" menu to your favourites button......
Now, after adding, open "Screen Settings> Top menu......
Select classic view instead of Scrolling view......
If U activate Scrolling View & install any theme, d main menu does not get displayed......
So, DO dis now......
The screen on the droid shuts off to conserve battery power. The amount of time that it remains on can be adjusted in the settings menu, under sound and display, screen timeout. The screen can be turned back on after a timeout by pressing the power button on top of the phone momentarily (quickly, dont hold down). Also, the screen will go black when you hold the phone up to your ear, and then light back up when you remove it from your ear. Hope this solves your problem, if not just let me know.
All you need to do is this. 1. Switch your mobile phone off then switch it on again. 2. Click the MENU button which is the top left keypad (the silver colored one) 3.Scroll down once, then to the right once. 4. Click the MENU button again. 5. Scroll down twice. Click MENU button. 6.Scroll down once or twice and click MENU button again.
This should either reset your theme to the default themes.