Question about Hayward Phantom Pool Cleaner Complete with Booster Pump
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If it has skimmed the top of the pool before try rearranging sections of the hose and make sure all sections of hose can rotate freely.
Posted on Apr 05, 2009
We found the problem to be a faulty check valve. the check valve cost about 25.00. I ordered it from poolcenter.com. The check valve is located by the cam. It's an easy fix. The check valve comes with the hose attachment, but since our hose was ok we just used a tie strap to connect the new check valve to the hose...sliped back into place... and it works like a charm once again. The part number is below. go to www.poolcenter.com
HAYWARD VIPER CHECK VALVE W/ HOSE & TIES - AX5000CVA
Posted on May 12, 2009
It sounds like it is time to pull the head and take it to the shop for repair. They can pinpoint wear and will usually do the repairs in the store for a small shop fee or just the cost of parts. It sounds like an "A" frame kit and gear box. Other things can be worn at the same time.
Posted on Dec 10, 2009
Check all of the following. Ones of these issues is probably causing your pool cleaner to go in circles. Let me know if these soultions don't work and I will be glad to offer more solutions, but I a think one of these might solve your problem:
1. You might not have proper water flow. Too much or too little pressure will cause this to happen. Check the pressure with your flow gauge and adjust if necessary.
2. Check for a partial blockage of the navigator throat. If you have a blockage, it could disrupt the movement of your cleaner. Clear blockage if necessary.
3. Check the shoes and wings. Damage or wear to them can disrupt your patterns of cleaning. If you notice that your shoes or wings are worn, replace them to correct the problem.
4. Check to make sure that your hose is not twisted. It should be clear of kinks, twists, and knots. Untangle if necessary. Laying the hose out in the sun will make it more pliable and easier to untangle if you need to do this.
5. Other things that could cause steering issues: check and clean the rear screen, check to see that the cone gear is is free and rotates smoothly, clean/replace/repair gear box, check pod connection, and check turbine and spindle assembly.
Hope this helps! Let me know if you need clarification or additional help!
Posted on May 20, 2010
Your system has a suction side and a discharge side. Skimmer and bottom drain hook to the suction side. Returns (discharge) return via chlorinator or other sanitary system and heater if appropriate, to ports in the side of the pool.
Posted on Jun 03, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 10, 2011 | Hayward Viper Pool Cleaner
Apr 02, 2011 | Hayward Phantom Pool Cleaner Complete with...
Feb 21, 2011 | Hayward Phantom Pool Cleaner Complete with...
Sep 24, 2010 | Hayward Phantom Pool Cleaner Complete with...
Sep 01, 2010 | Hayward Phantom Pool Cleaner Complete with...
Aug 21, 2010 | Hayward Phantom Pool Cleaner Complete with...
Jul 01, 2010 | Hayward Phantom Pool Cleaner Complete with...
May 27, 2010 | Hayward Phantom Pool Cleaner Complete with...
May 06, 2010 | Hayward Phantom Robot Cleaner without...
Apr 24, 2010 | Hayward Phantom Pool Cleaner Complete with...
341 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: