Question about Kyocera Mita FS 1900 Laser Printer
How do i get the screen on the printer back to english from spanish
Had problem before with Vista OS and had to go to Microsoft website to download patch.
Posted on Sep 28, 2009
Check the settings in your printer program ... control panel - printer - select yours and look among the tabs for the solution to your problem
MAYBE, you have a Spanish print driver ... In that case, go to the manufacturer web site and find the English version.
Posted on Sep 28, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Uninstall a Spanish or Portuguese driver and install the English version when Windows XP installs the incorrect language, where either a couple of the tabs are in the wrong language, or everything is incorrect.
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE PRINTER MUST BE TURNED OFF DURING THIS PROCEDURE OTHERWISE WINDOWS WILL AUTOMATICALLY INSTALL THE SPANISH OR PORTUGUESE DRIVER AGAIN. DO NOT USE PLUG 'N PLAY FOR DRIVER INSTALLATION.
1. Delete the Driver Icon from the Printers and Faxes Window.
2. Reboot the PC
3. Click on File --> Print Server Properties
5. Click on the Drivers Tab.
6. Highlight the driver being deleted (C5200n shown as a reference below), and click on Remove.
7. Reboot the PC
8. Go back into the Server Properties Drivers Tab (as shown above), and click on the Add... button.
9. On the first screen click on Next.
10. On the Printer Driver Selection Screen, click on Have Disk.
11. Browse to the location of the English driver that is to be installed and click on OK (Note, the C5200n printer is being used as a reference and the driver being installed is from the CD).
12. On the next screen the printer being installed should be highlighted, and click on Next.
13. The next window Will show the version of the driver being installed, DO NOT click on any of the unchecked boxes and just click on Next.
14. Click Finish on the last window.
15. Finally, turn on the printer. Windows XP will automatically find the printer and install the English version of the driver.
Posted on Dec 08, 2008
Press and hold the Cancel button then press the Help button to change the Control Panel language.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it.
Posted on May 10, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 29, 2014 | Lexmark Interact S605 All-in-One Color...
May 10, 2010 | Philips Magnavox 32PS55S 32" TV
Feb 08, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
May 08, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 8400 Laser Printer
Apr 24, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 25, 2008 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 19, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 19, 2008 | Home Security
May 25, 2008 | HP PSC 2210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 16, 2008 | OKI C5150n Led Printer
118 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!