My writer really burns DVD at slow speed,and also cause write error,but it can read DVDs fastly without any problem.When the first the problem occur i have observe that writer burns too slow after selecting a good writing speed in nero,when the second time the problem occur it shows write error.I have purchased my LG DVD Writer in January 2009.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Please try and use a different brand of DVD discs. DVD disc quality is sometimes an issue with lite-on drives
Also check that you have updated drivers and your media burning software is installed correctly. Again if your using NERO this can be a problem. Try using any other burning software
One other thing to try when recording DVDs set the recording speed to lowest
dvd writer in lanse is week then burn speed is slow ..............ok
and second is you have select the lowspeed for burn cd speed like 16'' 24'' maximum 48'' selscet but my recomaded use midium sixe of baruing cd some the is cd is corupt and error in cd ..................ok
we may need more details but you can try this for now
1. are you sure you have a cd writer or a dvd writer (writer = burner)--- check the front edge of your cd/dvd unit and look for words like "writer" "burner" or writeable next to the word dvd or compact disc... keep in mind not all cd/dvd writer can write (burn) cd or dvds, some may burn cd but not dvds.
2. is your cd/dvd unit compatible with the media (cd or dvd blank disk) you are trying to use.. depending your cd/dvd especifications your dvd/cd drive is compatible with certain types of cd or dvds that are writeable.
3. is the cd/dvd a writeable cd/dvd and is compatible with your cd/dvd drive? for instance.. if you are using a blank dvd and your cd/dvd drive only burn cd/s and read dvd and cd you won't be able to write to the blank dvd.
4. are you trying to burn a dvd in a corporate computer.?? as a user (not an administrator) of your corporate computer you may not have priviledges that will allow them to burn dvd/cd's even you your drive and your media are compatible.
the error that you get
the brand and model of the computer you're using
the type of media you're using