Question about Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Canon MP110, MP130
1. Include the printer.
2. Press the button "Menu" , then "Scan" , "Copy" and once again "Scan" (all - fell into service mode).
3. The Arrow to choose "Counter access" , press "OK" .
4. The Arrow to choose "ABC-M DOT Count" (or "ABC-P DOT Count" - depends on that, evidences what from counter = 100 ) and press "Copy" .
5. The Button "-" throw the counter before "0" , and press "OK" .
6. For leaving from service mode to press "Resume" .Good luck! Cheat that you dispose of problems!
Posted on Sep 28, 2009
To reset waste ink counter:
Press Menu-Scan-Copy-Scan to enter service menu.
Use arrow keys to scroll to "Service menu counter access".
Use arrow keys to scroll to "ABS-M DOT COUNT"
Use arrow keys to reset count to zero.
turn on the printer press menu
press scan, copy, scan to enter service mode
use> to get to nvram
set ABS-M level to 0
Set ABS-P level to 0
Press stop to exit.......Done.
I hope this help!
Posted on Jan 15, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Waste ink absorber full
Hi There you can try
How To Reset Waste Ink Canon Pixma MP130
The waste ink take is actually just a felt pad that sits under the printer mechanism inside the case and absorbs the ink from your cleanings.
From what I gather, it’s both a time consuming and expensive proposition to take to Canon to fix.
And they won't tell people how to do it themselves.
Remember of course, you've got to cycle the cleaning process a huge amount of times to get this to occur.
But when it does, there is a fix-it-yourself solution that is both safe and effective for the printer, and free.
You have to be slightly mechanical to do this.
If you you've never used a screwdriver and are all thumbs, but give it a shot or give it to someone halfway coordinated to do this for you.
You may RESET the printer code first if you like or do it after you clean the pad
Here this step by step to resetting waste ink counter printer Canon Pixma MP130
1.You will include printer
2. Press button MENU, then SCAN, COPY and again SCAN - they entered
into the service regime
3. Select NVRAM ACCESS and further BY OK.
4. Select SET Abs- m level and advance value equal to zero
5. Select SET Abs- r level (if there is) and also you will establish into zero
6. You will turn off printer by button POWER.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 03, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP6600D InkJet Photo Printer
on Apr 02, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 09, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Oct 01, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP8500 InkJet Photo Printer
May 28, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Dec 02, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2200 InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 09, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP170 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 15, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
1,041 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!