Question about B.C. Rich Nt Warlock Electric Guitar

1 Answer

I need to re wire in new pickups new pots and new thrwiring diagram for warlock platinum series warlock guitar everything will be brand new i just need to know how to wire it

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.

  • Master
  • 1,138 Answers

Try looking here: .

Posted on Sep 28, 2009


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How do I shield my guitar's electronics?

you line the body cavities, (and back of the pick-guard for some guitars, but not a Warlock), with foil tape.
Many prefer copper, but I've had good results with aluminum tape.

Apr 22, 2015 | Music

1 Answer

Need wiring schematic for it warlock

Maybe one of these is similar?

Apr 30, 2011 | B.C. Rich BC Rich Warlock Revenge Electric...

2 Answers

How to lower the action on a warlock bronze series

To fix the action on your B.C.Rich Warlock, you need an Allen Wrench, or Hex key. There is a truss rod cover on your B.C.Rich's headstock. Just open it using a screwdriver and you will find the truss rod. Then adjust the action using the hex key.
check out more here -

Nov 20, 2010 | B.C. Rich Dark Arts Warlock Electric...

2 Answers

The part that holds the strings under the bridge has broken on my B.C. Rich platinum warlock

The tailpiece, as it's called, can be purchased from various parts shops, as well as online. Check AllParts as well as Warmoth. either one should have what you need. If you don't want to pay shipping, then you may be able to find it at Guitar Center, Sam Ash Music, or Musician's Friend.
If it's a string-thru-body design, then you'll have to take it to a luthier (guitar builder and technician) to have it fixed.

Hope that helps!

Jul 20, 2010 | B.C. Rich Nt Warlock Electric Guitar

2 Answers

Output jack

Have you tried another cable between amp and guitar? Usually the cable goes bad first. Have you tried another amp or possibly tried another guitar on your rig? If this still indicates that your guitar's Standard 1/4" TS Jack is noisy, remove the oval cover over the jack and check the solder joints for the wiring. Follow the wires back to the tone and volume pots and check those solder joints. If everything is secure...Plug in, power up and check for noise while turning the volume pots stop to stop. If the pots make a scratching noise, shut down rig and unplug the guitar. Get a can of spray contact cleaner with a small extension tube (available at electronic shops) to spray in the pots while turning them. (May have to remove pots fom the guitar to get at small openings on side of pot can.) Spray jack and test for noise. Jack STILL
noisy...If you can solder...unwire old jack, remove from guitar, take to electronic shop, match to Standard 1/4" TS Jack, install in guitar, resolder wire connections and test. If you cannot solder...take guitar to
a reputable shop or dealer that does this repair. Good Luck! P.S. The
spray contact cleaner can be used on the amp jack, pots and switches
too...just make sure the amp is unplugged from the power supply before
doing any spraying.

Jul 14, 2010 | B.C. Rich Nt Warlock Electric Guitar

1 Answer

My warlock does not work no sound thru the amp. Is there a fuse somewhere on the guitar?

Try looking for a battery pack in case you have active pickups. Otherwise I'd check the output jack first if your cable is good.

Jun 17, 2010 | B.C. Rich Nt Warlock Electric Guitar

1 Answer

Have a BC rick I think warlock. Need to rewire

Search this site for one that matches your resources of switches, pots and pickups to find a typical wiring diagram.

Feb 09, 2010 | Music

1 Answer

Guitar knob wiring damaged need HELP

Take a look at this diagram. Even though your guitar may not have Seymour Duncan's, the wiring is all the same. Go to their website if you have a different pickup & control config.

Aug 26, 2009 | Music

4 Answers

How do i repair my B.C. Rich guitar??

Guitar manufacturers use generally one of two different knob types: (1) knob has a small set screw of some type holding it on or (2) press fit onto the shaft of the tuneing pot (volume knob in your case).
Now, the problem is if it is NOT a set screw type, it is press fit. You see press fit used most of the time on lower-end instruments (and a few high end). The BEST way to get a stuck volume know off is to get a shoe string, loop part of it under the knob, brace the guitar firmly and PULL SLOWLY WITH FORCE. Realize that it is possible to damage the guitar if you **** on the string too hard.
I have never seen where a stuck know did not come off (or hear of someone breaking their guitar doing it).
I have also resorted to using a small screwdriver: work it way under the know and gently twist it to loosen it so it can be pulled off with a string or your hands.
Be carefull not to scratch your guitar!
Good luck,

Mar 30, 2009 | B.C. Rich Nt Warlock Electric Guitar

Not finding what you are looking for?
B.C. Rich Nt Warlock Electric Guitar Logo

1,090 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top B.C. Rich Music Experts

Michial Gueffroy

Level 3 Expert

1138 Answers


Level 2 Expert

159 Answers

L. Sawyer

Level 2 Expert

117 Answers

Are you a B.C. Rich Music Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides