Question about RCA Universal Remote Control
You've not told us the make or model number, don't they(the replacements) cost from $8 to $15 at Radio Shack or the local large chain store pharmacies, and they have the instructions you need, and you can now store the instructions in a specific place for all the instructions for all the house and it's equipment, and with this new education and sail through life with out any more problems like this again?
Posted on Sep 28, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: rca remote control code list
unfortunately i do not have a code for that specific model, you can however try the automatic code search method.
1) turn on the dvd player
2) press and hold the code search button, when the indicator light is lit, release the code search button
3) press and release the component button you wish to use (dvd), the indicator light should blink once and remain lit
4) aim the remote at the dvd player and push the on/off/power button, there is a 3 second pause between codes, so keep the remote aimed at the dvd player
5) as soon as the dvd player turns off via remote, press and release the enter button
now to record the code for future reference..
1) press and hold the code search button, when the indicator light is lit, release the code search button
2) press and release the component button you wish to use (dvd), the indicator light should blink once and remain lit
3) press and release the code search button, the indicator light should turn off
4) starting with 0, press and release each button in numerical order (0-9) until the light blinks, write down the number that caused the light to blink
repeat step 4 two more times until you have the 3 digit code. in the future you can use the direct programming mode to reprogram the remote if need be.
hope this helps,
Posted on Nov 16, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 08, 2016 | RCA Televison & Video
Apr 09, 2016 | RCA Televison & Video
Apr 15, 2013 | RCA Detk185r 18.5" Led Hdtv
Dec 05, 2012 | Sony RM-VZ320 Remote Control
Jul 04, 2012 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Jan 07, 2009 | RCA RCR450 Remote Control
Nov 19, 2008 | RCA RCR412C Remote Control
Sep 03, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote Control
213 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!