Question about Jensen XA2150 Car Audio Amplifier
Hi, i have a jensen xa2150 300watt amp and the wiring has been done by a professional. when the amp was connected to the car battery, it seemed to blow up the fuse and you get burning smell. the amp was brand new but unused for over 1 year, im wondering if thats the cause of the problem.? help please
Check and see if its dirty inside, dust and smoke are known to cause problems via shorting or not making contact... sometimes your fuses are a bit over the wall so it would be best to replace them... and check if you have a fuse between your battery and the power cable to avoid over powering the amp
Posted on Dec 19, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 04, 2014 | Jensen Jen Xa2150 2 Channel Bridgeable...
May 22, 2012 | Jensen XA2150 Car Audio Amplifier
Dec 23, 2011 | Car Amplifiers
May 21, 2011 | Jensen XA2150 Car Audio Amplifier
Jan 05, 2011 | Jensen XA2150 Car Audio Amplifier
Feb 04, 2010 | Jensen XA2150 Car Audio Amplifier
Nov 19, 2008 | Jensen XA2150 Car Audio Amplifier
Jun 04, 2008 | Jensen XA2150 Car Audio Amplifier
234 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!