Question about HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I keep getting a print error message when I try to print anything. Help. I've tried the troubleshooter with no success. Is it connected in the right port? USB001?
I'm trying to download a driver for my hp officejet 6110xi all-in-one and get my windows XP in this laptop to install it and use it to drive this printer. Whats the sequence? I know where I can get a driver (from HP directly). I don't have the CD and I have a very slow (dial up) internet connection. Maybe I should take it down to Best Buy and have them install the printer??? my email is email@example.com or my telephone is 507-843-4358
Posted on Jan 18, 2008
I understand that you are unable to print from computer.
You have not confirmed the connectivity type between the computer and the printer as well the Operating system that you are using.
However, please follow the instructions from the below webdocument to get the issue resolved.
Here is the web document:
Just copy and paste the entire link into the Internet browser's address bar and press enter.
If the issue persists, reinstall the USB drivers by following the below given instructions:
1. Save and close all programs that are currently running.
2. Click Start, select Shut Down, and choose Restart the computer.
3. Press the F8 function key, this will display the Windows Startup menu.
4. Select Safe mode.
5. After Windows loads in Safe mode, right-click the My Computer icon and select Properties.
6. Select the Hardware tab and click the Device Manager button.
7. In the Device Manager Window, double-click the Universal Serial Bus controllers.
8. Right-click the device listed under Universal Serial Bus controller and select Uninstall.
9. Click OK to confirm the removal of the device.
NOTE: Repeat steps 8 and 9 until all the devices under Universal Serial Bus Controller are removed.
The USB port is now uninstalled.
Now, restart the system. The system automatically detects and reinstalls the USB port.
Then try printing, this should resolve the issue that you are experiencing with.
Posted on Jan 10, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 31, 2013 | HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 13, 2013 | HP OfficeJet 6110xi All-In-One Thermal...
Nov 25, 2010 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 12, 2010 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 12, 2010 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 23, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 4215 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 14, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 29, 2007 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 06, 2007 | HP OfficeJet 6110xi All-In-One Thermal...
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: