Question about HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I've moved, and I'm trying to hook my printer up to my computer. The user guide and setup guide are lost. I'm not even sure what the proper cords look like, and I have no idea how to hook this printer up to my computer. I've searched the entire Net, and I can't find anything about this setup guide poster. I finally found a copy of the manual online, and all it said about hooking up the printer was "look at the setup guide poster." So this printer right now is completely useless. And the only way to get a setup guide for it is to buy a second printer and use the setup guide that comes with that. Obviously I'm not going to do that. I've found NO tech support for this thing whatsoever!
You just need the right site. Yes it includes pictures as well. Just click what you need to do:
Posted on Dec 31, 2007
Assuming you have allready used the printer sometime before but have a pc without the software, you should do the following:
Leave the USB cable unconnected, it should be connected when the software asks you to.
- Open the paper tray and insert white paper.
- Connect the power supply to the printer, the power cable to the power supply and into the wall socket.
- Switch the printer on and look at the display. if messages appear such as select the language, please do so with the arrow keys and the OK button.
- Open the printer by moving the upper half up (not the scanner cover) and insert the cartridges in the slots (marked by color and figures). The printer should print an alignment page if new ink cartridges have been placed.
- Install the software from the CD on your computer. If you don't have the CD, you could download it from the hp website.
- When the software asks you to connect the printer, do so by plugging in the square USB plug into the printer and the flat USB plug into your pc's USB port.
- The software should see that the printer has been connected. Please follow the instructions on the screen to finish the installation.
If the software is already on your computer, you only need to connect the power supply and the USB cable and the printer should work.
Posted on Dec 23, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 10, 2011 | HP PSC 2410 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 04, 2009 | HP PSC 2210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 25, 2008 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 22, 2008 | HP PSC 1410 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 05, 2008 | HP PSC 950 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 21, 2007 | HP Deskjet F335 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 12, 2007 | HP PSC 1205 InkJet Printer
Nov 06, 2007 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
98 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: